Correct wiring diagram for installing E-Manage Blue??

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Was looking up some old post in this forum on E-Manage, as I am planning to fix one in my ride to tune it up...

However, saw an old post somewhere whereby another forummer nick "Ed" was telling another forummer that the wiring diagram provide by Evades (In Article column) is wrong...couldn't seemed to find that post again to back up my claims.... sigh...

So anyone can confirm that the wiring diagram is the correct one? As mentioned in Evades's diagram, the ignition harness is of no use... Is that true?? Is he saying that E-Manage cannot tune ignition map on a CG13De engine??

Confused here....

Side-track abit here... Actually I'm buying the E-Manage off a guy driving a honda. The E-Manage comes with an OBD1 direct harness that was fitted on his ride. Juz to check if the same OBD1 connector can be used on a Nissan ECU?? Are the connectors the same??

CMF_solarice

» CMF Member
The diagram is correct apart from the ignition harness wires need switching over...in other words the ignition wires in/out are backwards. (car wont start if you fit them as in the diagram)

The diagram just suggests you dont need to buy the additional ignition harness as there are enough spare wires available...this is indeed true and save you money.

Ive not yet tried to map ignition on the micras with the emanage...ive heard its hard / impossible to do?, but have no first hand evidence to prove one way or the other...fyi i also heard it was hard to map the micras with an emanage blue, imo thats not the case. :)

Hope that helps.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
solarice WROTE:

"The diagram is correct apart from the ignition harness wires need switching over...in other words the ignition wires in/out are backwards. (car wont start if you fit them as in the diagram)<BR><BR>The diagram just suggests you dont need to buy the additional ignition harness as there are enough spare wires available...this is indeed true and save you money.<BR><BR>Ive not yet tried to map ignition on the micras with the emanage...ive heard its hard / impossible to do?, but have no first hand evidence to prove one way or the other...fyi i also heard it was hard to map the micras with an emanage blue, imo thats not the case. :)<BR><BR>Hope that helps.

So are you saying that the Black/Pink wire should be at the bottom (Pin 24) and the Black/Blue wire should be on top (Pin 19)??

Is E-manage Ultimate a better choice then?? Since blue is not as good??

CMF_solarice

» CMF Member
Yeah sorry should have been more clear :) pink/black where blue/black is etc.

Though just solder the black/pink wire, where the black/blue wire connects in the diagram and vice versa...no need to fiddle with the plug/connector end if its already wired up.

Wire colours will depend on what colours you're using :)

Emanage ultimate ive no experience with iirc theres an update so it supports the k11 (though I can't think of anyone whos running one on a k11) it is supposed to easier to use (more r&d with i suppose experience gathered from the blue) but apart from that id be guessing.

Depends what you're upto as for quick fuel tweaking you could probs just use an apexi or similar or you could go the whole hog and get a stand alone.

Im using the blue because it does what i feel i need it to do (using the emanage software) and i got my hands on the whole setup cheap.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Juz a suggestion here...

Perhaps Evade can update the correct wiring on the diagram, so that others following the diagram will not wire it up wrongly.

As you know, not many will do their homework and will simply follow blindly... haha :p

Back