Greddy declares bankruptcy, no its not April!

Yeah this also happened to Apexi. Just have to see what happens, its a shame but also a very tough market. Also their marketing skills are terrible, and so is their product support from the US (I knew more about the E-manage than they appeared to and they never answered my emails no matter how often I tried) They could improve in many areas if they wanted to...

but im not being funny ed you now more stuff about ecu and car electronics than most people would know in a couple of life times lol fair play to ya your a credit to this forum

Yeah this also happened to Apexi. Just have to see what happens, its a shame but also a very tough market. Also their marketing skills are terrible, and so is their product support from the US (I knew more about the E-manage than they appeared to and they never answered my emails no matter how often I tried) They could improve in many areas if they wanted to...

Hopefully this will just give other manufacturers and there us branch a kick in the direction.

I also emailed them before and got no reply

Back