Grand Prix (Do not read if you don't want to know result yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on glock with your "i am hamiltons friend " 1.44second lap..lol

WELL DONE HAMILTON!!!!!!!

Race result was:

1. Massa
2. Alonso
3. Raikkonen
4. Vettel
5. Hamilton
6. Glock

I nearly cried when DC got knocked out! Wagh! Sniff! What a crap way to go out of the GP.

And then I nearly cried for Massa, when the Ferrari team were cheering with joy... and that sudden crashing realisation! I mean, we've all been there right? I so felt their pain.

And then I actually DID cry (a tiny tear) when it was confirmed that Hami had won!! Bloomin' brilliant! I'm delighted!

It's the end of half-term, I'm supposed to be back at work tomorrow, but I'm too exhausted from the tension at the end of that race.

And did you know Sebastian Loeb is World Rally Champion for the 5th time in a row today too?! He's a driving god.

So proud of Lewis Hamilton!! Good to see the championship is back in british hands..
And Sebastian Loeb is unbelivable!!

a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif

lmao Ed.. that didn't take long!

What an amazing race!! F1 finishing on a superb high.

just based on watching the tele, it does show glock slowed down for his mate down the final bend but his and trulli's similar lap times say otherwise.

Nah Glock has slicks on and it was raining so he had no choice to otherwise he would have been off the track

The best bit about the video is not even the poor guys' faces - it's the mechanic in the background shouting, "No! Stop celebrating! We haven't won!" at everyone!!!!

Well done Hamilton - a well-deserved victory (sorry about posting this a week late)

Me and my dad - who never cries - had tears welling in our eyes when he won :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back