Got Nos :D

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
well been thinking about for such a long time now so im now the proud owner of a nice 50 shot system on my car, everyone said it would blow the engine but so far so good, its totally mental! in theory the car has about 100bhp plus now when it kicks in, so by the weekend i should have well and truly blown the engine to bits :p on the plus side i gave aVTR a whooping last night on this closed road ;) man should have seen his face priceless. makes the car so much better no it has power :)

ill post pics this weekend of it all fitted :D

so it can be done peeps :D

system is a dry shot NOs Brand system cost me £350 with 10lb bottle (empty), the engine has uprated clutch, is near to new only 30k, just replaced the piston rings as well as a pre-caution. as well as this new valve springs and seals all just to make sure the engine is happy, the carb was rebuilt the other week as well and rejetted

respect fella i'd love to see this thing travel, you should be able to whoop mild tuned 1.3K11's at the pod now. excellent news

from selling it to doing this!! bloody awesome mate, look forward to seeing it fly

ok ive had my fun APRIL FOOLS :p but seriously though people i will be geting this done in the next few months :D

And thats the reason i said nothing untill now! Does it still count though as you did post it 3 mins before april fools day... :S

i knew it matt i sw u last night and if u had it done u would of shown me plus all the stuff u said u replaced i know for a fact u aint so well done

Back