!!!!Mad NOS!!!!!

detox

euro member!!
ok so my bike is broken (the headset is mashed if that make's sense to any one) ok so non working bike will not stop me going out on it!! this was a bad move!! ok so i snapped na collar bone!!!ok this now means that i will not be riding for the next 6-8weeks!!!

anyway what i was getting at is when i was in the ambulance they gave me NOS. Ok that is not that mad what is mad is that it sed on the bottle it was 50% Oxegen ok now that is not normal!!! ok that would be good stuff to get in your car!!!!

reet, ffs will u clarify one thing for me, are you English? and yeah that is normal lol

detox said:
ok so my bike is brocken (the headset is mashed if that make sance to any one) ok so non working bike will not stop me going out on it!! this was a bad move!! ok so i snaped na collar bone!!!ok this now meens that i will not be riding for the next 6-8weeks!!!

anyway what i was getting at is when i was in the ambelance they gave me NOS. Ok that is not that mad what is mad is that it sed on the bottel it was 50% oxegen ok now that is not normal!!! ok that would be good stuff to get in your car!!!!

I'm sorry are you still connected to the NOS?

Okay...

First off, please don't repost the same post in the same thread detox
Secondly, I think there's a reason medical grade NOS isn't used in cars, probably cos joe public can't get it or it's expensive
Thirdly, yes he does live in the UK lol, he came to the Brighton meet
Fourthly mr detox, please concentrate more on your posts before making them ;) or run em through a spellchecker :)

James.

James said:
Okay...

First off, please don't repost the same post in the same thread detox
Secondly, I think there's a reason medical grade NOS isn't used in cars, probably cos joe public can't get it or it's expensive
Thirdly, yes he does live in the UK lol, he came to the Brighton meet
Fourthly mr detox, please concentrate more on your posts before making them ;) or run em through a spellchecker :)

James.

i asked if he was english not if he lived in the uk lol?

I'm pretty sure he had an English accent lol, my memory is a bit shot tonight though lol I just ate a whole bag of Crispy M&Ms!

Kev said:
I'm sorry are you still connected to the NOS?

ahahahaa! as for headset and his story, i take it you are a mountain bike/trail bike rider detox? i used to be so i know the ins n out of the damn things lol! and a head set is the "part" that hols the bearing inside the frame (i put that the best i could for ppl to understand lol) so there ya peeps

detox's story:

"i was out riding on my bike (which has a smashed part which holds the bearings to my suspention forks) when i fell off and snapped my funy bone (sorry collar bone lol :D) anyways, en route to hospital i was give NOS (medical stuff not car stuff) anyways as i was lying down, i noticed the NOS bottle, i immedietly wet my pants before jumping up and realising "what i was on" i got home after sevral hours in A+E and mad a post on here. the end! :D

lol, sorry mate had to be done!

James said:
I'm pretty sure he had an English accent lol, my memory is a bit shot tonight though lol I just ate a whole bag of Crispy M&Ms!

in that case fair play, any man who can consume that is forgiven for memory slip ups, in that case Detox get a grip lol, takes me all my time to read my own grammar let alone yours :p Oh and what a silly post anyway...gotta love it

R05_Micra said:
ahahahaa! as for headset and his story, i take it you are a mountain bike/trail bike rider detox? i used to be so i know the ins n out of the damn things lol! so there ya peeps

detox's story:

"i was out riding on my bike (which has a smashed part which holds the bearings to my suspention forks) when i fell off and snapped my funy bone (sorry collar bone lol :D) anyways, en route to hospital i was give NOS (medical stuff not car stuff) anyways as i was lying down, i noticed the NOS bottle, i immedietly wet my pants before jumping up and realising "what i was on" i got home after sevral hours in A+N and mad a post on here. the end! :D

lol now that makes sense!

R05_Micra said:
ahahahaa! as for headset and his story, i take it you are a mountain bike/trail bike rider detox? i used to be so i know the ins n out of the damn things lol! so there ya peeps

detox's story:

"i was out riding on my bike (which has a smashed part which holds the bearings to my suspention forks) when i fell off and snapped my funy bone (sorry collar bone lol :D) anyways, en route to hospital i was give NOS (medical stuff not car stuff) anyways as i was lying down, i noticed the NOS bottle, i immedietly wet my pants before jumping up and realising "what i was on" i got home after sevral hours in A+N and mad a post on here. the end! :D

Questions.

What is A+N?
How can u confuse your funny bone with your collar bone?
how were you jumping about with a broken collar bone? i think your insane

1. i mean A+E sorry,
2. thats the joke! :p
3. he was riding on a bike with the part which was on its way out and it went whilst riding, he fell off n snapped his collar bone ( i think)

SEE COCKEY! lol :p

R05_Micra said:
1. i mean A+E sorry,
2. thats the joke! :p
3. he was riding on a bike with the part which was on its way out and it went whilst riding, he fell off n snapped his collar bone ( i think)

SEE COCKEY! lol :p

haha For the record COCKY! (notice the spelling?), u didnt answer my third question, i meant how can he be jumping about and that when his collar bone is broken? my mate broke his n was hospatalised for half a week and then took him ages to recover...

:p:p:p

ok!! yer i am English but i am dyslexic (now have the spell checker up.)
and i did snap my collar bone!!

i take it, he was riding his bike and then stopped wen he broke his collar bone lol

didnt relise you were dyslexic mate, i had hours of fun at college with my dyslexic mate, he shouldnt call me nasty
names tho lol!

lol sorry 2 hear about the collar bone lol

hehe reminds me of a funny tshirt i found

"i put the sexy in dyslexia" lol i need to find it again

Big_ben said:
haha For the record COCKY! (notice the spelling?), u didnt answer my third question, i meant how can he be jumping about and that when his collar bone is broken? my mate broke his n was hospatalised for half a week and then took him ages to recover...

:p:p:p

now now ladies :p

N2O will be mixed with oxygen as on its own N2O is an asphyxiant. This means it will suffocate you.

Ed

Back