Got broken into!

T

Temple.

I was staying at my cousin's house at the weekend and my Micra got broken into, after owning it for 3 days!!!

Theyy smashed the passanger side door and stole my sat-nav, CD player, 32 CD's, Tax disk and my wallet.

I had baught the tax and CD player the day before.

The police found my wallet but nothing else.

The police said they would be round but did not evan show up!!!

Im totally gutted.

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Chris.

thread move,

feel sorry for you, happend to me many many years ago so i know what its like.

gutted for you mate, thieving scumbags, I know you lost your stuff but at least you only had a winow damaged it could have been a lot worse. Where are you based ? I've got a nearside door glass you can have if you want it.

gutted for you mate, thieving scumbags, I know you lost your stuff but at least you only had a winow damaged it could have been a lot worse. Where are you based ? I've got a nearside door glass you can have if you want it.

Thank you very much but i got Autoglass to fit one.

My cousians live 200 miles away so i needed a window to get home.

Chris

edited!!!!!! that sux! so sorry mate, if you need any help sorting that window out mate let me know ;)

i try not to leave anything in the car any more.... shame that its like that.... back in the day cars didn't even have locks...

oops you already have it sorted lol, well any other micra issues then let me know ;)

Gutted, it's a nasty feeling being broke into but sorry to point this out but why did you leave so much in the car in an area you didn't know!?

All the best in getting sorted, least was only glass, my door lock was busted.

Gutted, it's a nasty feeling being broke into but sorry to point this out but why did you leave so much in the car in an area you didn't know!?

All the best in getting sorted, least was only glass, my door lock was busted.

I was tired and made a mistake. The area is usually very quiet and out of the way.

Thanks for all the comments.

Chris.

Unlcuky mate, always take your cdplayer/satnav in the house or keep it hidden :(

I feel really bad for you. This is the reason why you should NEVER keep valubles in the car.

I hope you sort this out soon mate.

P.s Did they just steal the CD face?

I was tired and made a mistake. The area is usually very quiet and out of the way.

Thanks for all the comments.

Chris.

Hope you didn't take it wrong though, do feel for you, makes you feel sick knowing someone could do this.
Lesson learnt, my next advice would be to get an alarm!

#### man...:(

come round mine we'll get wrecked and forget all about it :p

**I gaurantee you'll be well cautious now**

my mates GF's car was broken into last week and honestly i've known her for like 10 years and i've never seen her cry like that... i felt like crying... we took her out and she felt better...

dont let it put a downer on the Micra Xperience, trust me im on my second one and loving it...

My Micra got broken into.

I'm very sorry to hear abot ur car being broken into. Our first micra was broken into, they bashed the lock in with a screwdriver made a right mess of the door, nicked a cracking cd/radio. I think that this would be a great time to post a message that everyone will see bout the practice of not leaving any valubles in the bar.

To everyone here.
A few points to remember!!!

1, I know we've said it before, many times, but DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING OF
VALUE in the car. And as for locking things in the boot, I think you should give that one a miss too, because if the theives think here's anything of value in the car, they'll probobly do their utmost to break into the vehicle.

2 Never leave valubles in the car, don't be tempted to hide things in the back of the car.

Think about fitting an alarm. Nothing fancy, it'll acts as a deterent at leased.

What a bunch of *beep*. I can't believe the police didn't turn up, they may have been able to get fingerprints otherwise.

Hope your ok.

I can't believe the police didn't turn up,

Yeah very poor, but that's expected these days.

Hope your ok fella, must have been awful. Certainly a reminder to all to hide valuables as you never know when your lucks out.

Hope you didn't take it wrong though, do feel for you, makes you feel sick knowing someone could do this.
Lesson learnt, my next advice would be to get an alarm!

Thats a very good idea.

Where can I get one from and how much are they?

Thanks.

wat a bunch off wee ######!!!! they left the charger for the satnav, wont get very far, you mite find them confused at a junction down the road

wat a bunch off wee ######!!!! they left the charger for the satnav, wont get very far, you mite find them confused at a junction down the road

Lol, obv a bunch of bored kids that need a good hiding.

Was it overnight, or in broad daylight do u know?

Back