broken in to

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
basicly my micra was broken into last night :(. They broke in through the back right hand side door window the little bit. All that was taken was my sat nav and my ipod so Im not that fussed really. Is it worth losing my no claims to fix the rear quarter or is it to expensive?

all 5 door rear windows are the same mate...the glass just bolts out. remove the rear door card, wind the window down so you can get to the bolts. undo the 2 10m bolts. and window will just lift out with abit of fiddle. :)

cant claim anyway even if I wanted to, which I didnt anyway, id rather sort it myself and get rid of the car and buy something more secure with a alarm perhaps.

so I wont bother replacing it then, as theres nothing worth steeling in my car except the cd player now. As I will be getting rid of the micra within the next 2 months anyway.

il prob just scrap it, I guess its only worth 300 tops anyway in condition its in

The last car I scrapped that weighed the same as the micra came in at £37 so I'd sell it how it is, you'd get at least £100 for it if you wanted a quick sale

thats the only tyres I have now.

its a R reg 98 gx about 92k alloy wheels mot till april 2010, tax till august 09. ashley back box induction kit and strut brace.

If you want I can scan in some pages of the Haynes manual if you don't have one, if you were local I'd fit it for you

Back