My car got broken into

ash 101

Ex. Club Member
My car got broken into on boxing day. They bent the top of the door back enough to open the door, i've pushed it back to its original place. Has anybodys k10 been done in the same way?

Yeah i've seen it in the past. It's a very bad weak spot. Was anything stolen?

i locked my keys in my old red ls, thats how i got them out! lol

sorry to hear about yours, anything taken?

ive got central locking, so i might take the unlocking bits out so there is nothing for them to lift to unlock the door..

good idea if you ask me. or superglue some richbrook ones or something in place of the stock ones so they sit there for ages trying to unlock it lol! you might even catch them then!

get one of the universal kits of ebay or somewhere.
Sorry to here about that m8. Im removing my door pins as soon as my central lockings in!

its easy to do on k11 too i locked my keys in so i used car aerial wedge door at top poped the latch up and bobs your uncle it worked

looks like someone tried the same thing with my k11 on the drivers door looks like it was with a screwdriver or something its a bit bent, i have central locking so not sure what they were trying to do.

Nothing was taken because there wasn't owt to take there was a boot mark on the wing and under the window But the window frame is really weak after i bent it back into shape

Back