good bye micra :'(

yes micra is off to the scrap yard :'(, some one took me out today :(, i have a broken colla bone and the lads trying to blame me :( and it wasnt my fult i have 1witness, and hebs got all his family and nabors so wha do i do :(so i should have matiz front spring/shocks with lower perch droped down for sale soon and a week old peter lloyd rally exhaust for sale soon too!:(im going to miss my micra she was good :(, will up load pics of her asap!

i no guys :(, i was coming down the hill and he come out and i tryed to stop but couldnt he hit my front wing and i all the side of car :(, flung me about abit, got a broken colla bone, bad neck and back and a sore head :(, im so gutted :'(, i loved the car to :(

leon said:
i no guys :(, i was coming down the hill and he come out and i tryed to stop but couldnt he hit my front wing and i all the side of car :(, flung me about abit, got a broken colla bone, bad neck and back and a sore head :(, im so gutted :'(, i loved the car to :(

Were you speeding?
You did say you go flat out everywhere like a yobo.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Well by the sounds of it its his fault if you were already on the road and he come out and hit the side of you

Get well soon buddy :). Going for another micra again? ;)

i wasnt speeeding no lol i was joking around haha plus i no theres always police around there, and it was his fult i was only doing 3omph, and he just come out wmin he said he didnt see me next min he's changeed his sstory, saying i was speeding but a witness said i wasnt and i want another micra or a starlet

i wasnt speeeding no lol i was joking around haha plus i no theres always police around there, and it was his fult i was only doing 3omph, and he just come out wmin he said he didnt see me next min he's changeed his sstory, saying i was speeding but a witness said i wasnt and i want another micra or a starlet
If you get another micra you can swap the parts over ;)

521753_10151098265701401_1609535338_n.jpg

micracrash.jpg

:(

it was ouch it dosnt driver propperly farthher in-law says, i hate the fact i have to suffer for somthing that wasnt my fult :( i cant affoed another car!! :(

no its a passer by left my farther inlaw a bussness card, and we phone him and he said the same as i did and he's somthing to do with the army so obv not lieing, and just spoken to my cousin hes in claims so he's ganna try sort it all out for me coz ive never had an accident before and dont no wha to do :(

no its a passer by left my farther inlaw a bussness card, and we phone him and he said the same as i did and he's somthing to do with the army so obv not lieing, and just spoken to my cousin hes in claims so he's ganna try sort it all out for me coz ive never had an accident before and dont no wha to do :(
hope you get it sorted mate, hate it when people get there family involved so they dont get the blame

ikr :( i need some help guys my cuz in the claim company do i go to him then phone my insurance tomorro? or do i go to insurence then go to him? i have no idea how this all works this is my first ever crash =[ i dont like it =[

Good news matey... your fooking laughing.

If he has only friends/family/neighbours as witnesses it doesnt matter if he has a millions witnesses. They aren't worth anything if he knows them.

Witnesses need to be unknown to you to have any standing in a claim or court.

I had an accident that was someone elses fault and was in the same situation but was the other way found. She won even tho i had 4 witnesses!

ikr :( i need some help guys my cuz in the claim company do i go to him then phone my insurance tomorro? or do i go to insurence then go to him? i have no idea how this all works this is my first ever crash =[ i dont like it =[

Call your insurance ASAP! Dont leave it to his insurance as well.

Claim company as in no win no fee crap?

Call your insurance company in the morning mate. They HAVE to know.

the comapny dose all that and its my cousin doing it all h works for them soo should be sorted ganna phone insurence to tho to be safe

They aren't your insurance company. They make money by winning the claim.

CALL YOUR INSURANCE ASAP - They need to know you have been in an accident mate.

Speak to them first.

Your cousin will try claim injury/damages against the other party.

To be honest they are the EXACT reason everyones insurances are so high.

i just want it sorted i not intrested in the money =[ just want my car back =[ but thank you allll so very much for all your help and advice and kind words i really do appreciate it :)

Back