Global disribution of members

Just noticed that UK is saturated (as expected)...and the runners up is the rest of europe......With the DISTINCT exception of France (one exception to that )....Why virtually none in France buttonnes just accross the borders??

wierd?

I'd heard that the K10 didnt sell in America because it didnt meet with American Safety Standards, maybe it had the same problem in France? Unless you mean all types of Micra, in which case maybe we should start practising saying Bonjour to entice them in :D

It would be nice to see more K10 owners from France in here...I' sure they are out there and since they are very close to us too.

May be our French member over there could spread the word...(are u there?)
...would be nice to chat.

May be our French member over there could spread the word...(are u there?)
...would be nice to chat.
That would be masterbiker, he had a K12 so probably doesn't read the K10 forums much, maybe we should send some stickers to put on his car over there ;) lol

Bonjourno, (copyright of only fools and horses), There are a few k10's, loads of k11's and very few k12's over here. I think the problem is that the french wouldn't go to a site in english.

As to putting stickers on my car, well I don't think the new owners would like that very much.... I have a motorbike over here, as its easier to park, free to park and I can ride a 125cc with only my car licence. I have only had it up to 125Kmph (seems to be the top speed of the bike), but as the top speed on the motorways over here is 130kmph I am not worried about it being a baby bike.

the k10 was sold in Canda too, but not in the Usa :)

I'M from germany. Here are still 107 000 k10 on the strett ;)

Well.. it might come as a shock, but as far as I've gathered they're not that good with english in France :D
I don't see a lot of French people on english boards in general.

were in spain they weren't sold but in the canary islands they were. but its another world over there, thayve also got infintys, skylines, and much more than us :'(
^^

Back