Give respect to my well trained fish...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Well my amazing 'Office fish tank' used to hold 3 guppies (fish)...lol
Sadly today one of the passed away :( but this is where days or training came into use, see fish are cleaver creatures as you'll see, and NO I did not do this myself, this is honestly how I found the fella :)

RIP...

Attachments

• RIPFish.jpg
    RIPFish.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 258
Poor guppy! I've got a blue empiror who's about to die, i think from nitrite poisioning.

They might last longer if you have some bubbles and/or a plant in there :) (or did I miss that in the screen?).

Anyway, clever fishy :D

dead fish float until the oxygen in its lungs or wotever goes, then it sinks, like a person does if they drown (or anything really) and thats a female guppy lol, and 'manda, your fish may have a sink problem or paracites, or as you say could just be loopeed lol!
just call me duece bigalow :p lol!

lol he kicked the bucket... and then fell in it... i like the office fish tank. its like hell for fish... get some flickering strip lights in there and they'll all be dead

Sorry fella but that fish tank is nasty. Although I like natural looking tanks, however it's always a shame to loose a fish. I had all my congo tetra's die over a month period - checked levels and all is ok so treated the tank with melafex (or what ever it's called) :(

Fish 1 - Is that a castle
Fish 2 - Whats a castle
Fish 1 - Who are you?
Fish 2 - Who am I, Who are you?
Fish 1 - I'm a castle
Fish 2 - Whats a catle?
Fish 1 - Thats a castle?
Fish 2 - Oh. Who are you?

... and so on...

Fish 1 - Is that a castle
Fish 2 - Whats a castle
Fish 1 - Who are you?
Fish 2 - Who am I, Who are you?
Fish 1 - I'm a castle
Fish 2 - Whats a catle?
Fish 1 - Thats a castle?
Fish 2 - Oh. Who are you?

... and so on...

lol,

i suppose it wouldn't be that bad being a fish :D

I take it thats why they eat poo cos they forget they shouldnt! lol.

lmao do they eat poo?! mad, ok maybe being a fish sucks.

eat poo... eww
ooh whats this...eww
ooh whats this...eww
ooh whats this...eww

Yep then spit it out when they know its not food. Nice eh.

lmao, the must really regret it for those 3 seconds and then it suddenly becomes appertizing again.

i wonder if you sprinkled dope in a fish bowl would the fishes memory go into minus figures so it forgets things it doesn't even know yet?

Back