• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Gear box change Help!

Hi,

I’m in need of some advice I have a micra 1.0 on 2000 Manual distributer engine . I’m also in the process of purchasing a 1.4 2002 micra Coil pack engine.I just want to no will the gearbox from the 1 litre fit the 1.4.

Thanks Brad

Thanks for the reply. I’m looking to put the 1 litre gearbox staring on the 1.4 engine haven’t thought that far ahead yet just wanted to make sure the litre box fits the 1400

I forgot to say the 1.4 is a automatic I’m looking to but the 1 litre manual box in. I just need to no it’s fits and the clutch and fly wheel will marry up

yes the flywheel fits ok mate, you just need to remove the boss on the end of the crank
and you would have to swap the head (different wiring, ecu, g/box etc)

Thanks for the reply. So just to confirm I have a 1400 k11 automatic I want to race which I want to convert to manual. Will a gearbox clutch and fly wheel will from a k11 2000 1 litre gear box fit sorry to be a pain just before I start I want to be sure and any help will be greatly appreciated

your 1.0 dizzy g/box wont have the crank sensor mount for the coilpack engine, but you can fit the 1.4 engine to the dizzy car if you swap the head

Back