Ga16 throttle body on 1.3

I know that the ga16 throttle body will be a straight bolt on, but i heard you need to mod some pins in the connector. Can somebody exlplain me what mods are needed to make it work properly ?

Thanks

I know that the ga16 throttle body will be a straight bolt on, but i heard you need to mod some pins in the connector. Can somebody exlplain me what mods are needed to make it work properly ?

Thanks
Not straight fit. Either need to remove and block off the idle air control valve (iacv) or grind down a locking screw head to the point it is no longer removable. You'll also need the plugs, micra has one iacv, ga has 2 and iirc the micra iacv plug is shared with the maf, while again on the ga it's seperate. You'll need to obtain wiring diagrams to work out whats what but I found diagrams for almera and micra online easily enough.

Almeras are all NATS equipped mind, so you'd need a NATS micra loom
Edit: Also, Almera ecu's are Hitachi and are incompatible with Nistune if thats your plan down the line.

Frank its maybe why my old grey micra took 8psi for months on end with no map or anything? And @enuo The ga16 ecu i have is non nats

Wasnt from a 100nx, was a primera or almera. Had it for years and it wasnt that long ago i offered you it but you didnt want it

Wasnt from a 100nx, was a primera or almera. Had it for years and it wasnt that long ago i offered you it but you didnt want it
Yeah, that was when I thought I could build a NATS loom up to get it to work :oops:
I forgot about the Primera...

Back