Full Silicone Hose Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I have re joined the club to let you all know about some great silicone hose kits available for the k11.
We were hunting for hose kits and just couldn't find any one that did a full and comprehensive kit.

So we got in touch with our friends at JS Performance ( js performance.co.uk )and they agreed to make us a full kit, which I have personally fitted to my own K11 today and can report it fits perfectly. They are retailing this kit but it is not yet showing on their site. I am not a seller and not selling anything but just the messenger with great news. Have a look on their site to see the range of colours they do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,351
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,095
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 813
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,012
30 mins after original thread is locked a new identical thread is started?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh so ALL rally car have silicon hoses do they?

Well we finished a targa rally today in 4th overall 1st in class and 1st fwd all with standard hoses, and on hot day! And i bet none of the cars in the top ten had any silicon hoses.

The last set of silicon hoses i saw on a rally car had caused the engine to get too hot and spin a bearing on their m3 engine, as the 'motorsport' silicon hoses had gone soft which the stopped water flow...... It did lead to an impressive rad blow up though. Shame for the crew as it meant the end of Rally Barbados for them :( were heard to be said they would be going back to oem hoses.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back