Club discount.

Hi all.
Right I have spoken to the guys at JS performance ( full silicone hose kits) and they have agreed to do a club discount. I will post up prices of the hose kits and clip kits later today for any one that may be interested. The kit is hopefully going to be listed on their site later today but if not the colours available are.

Ok so I have spoken to the guys at JS Performance and the full kit retails out at £179.95 for the whole and very comprehensive hose kit. The stainless clip kit for every hose in the kit of which there are a lot is £29.60. They have agreed that if you call and mention The club they are willing to give you a 10% discount giving you the hose kit for £161.95 and the clip kit for £26.64. Which tbh for the amount of hoses and the quality is bonkers cheap. They did offer our company the exclusive discount so you had to deal through us to get the discount, but we didn't want to get involved so told them to make it open to all members of the club via them. Hope this helps. You can call JS performance on 01522 688777.

By the way unless you have access to a lot of hose clips I would not even contemplate this job without purchasing the hose kit with it. It truly is money well spent.

They're good hoses too
1405664444622.jpg

Back