Full Silicone hose kit available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they have them lying around.
I refuse to buy anything from a company that insults potential customers, maybe you should change tact.
And I've never worked in a school so I don't know where that came from, but I did work as a cover lecturer for 3 As-level maths lessons at a college a while back :)
You can obviously read as you keep replying with stupid comments that kind of tally up with my post so have a read back through. See where it says countless times I am nothing to do with the company and that they make kits to order only. And then either buy some or don't. It really is that simple to be honest.

You're representing that company by advertising for them though. And you're not representing them in a very good light. You'd be better off just deleting this whole thread, and making a simple post along the lines of:

www.JSperformance.co.uk have started doing full silicone hose kits, you'll have to ring for prices and availability because I got mine at mates rates though ;)

And then leaving it at that. Your attitude at the moment is more likely to deter than attract customers.

You're representing that company by advertising for them though. And you're not representing them in a very good light. You'd be better off just deleting this whole thread, and making a simple post along the lines of:

www.JSperformance.co.uk have started doing full silicone hose kits, you'll have to ring for prices and availability because I got mine at mates rates though ;)

And then leaving it at that. Your attitude at the moment is more likely to deter than attract customers.
I'm not advertising for them and to be honest it's kind of how the post started off but as always people want something decent for a fiver and to just start a stupid argument about nothing. The whole reason for me joining up again at the cost of £30 wasted pounds was to let people know they were available. That's it. There is no point me being on here as I need no
Info on anything to do with micras. It was purely to help others. If the admin team are looking in as I'm sure they are. If you would like to delete my posts and account and send me back
My £30 I will never bother you again. Waste of my time to be honest.

if they cost 500 people only need respond if they interested.
not respond if they not interested. or enquire on quality.

Thread locked. Everyone needs to chill their beans. If someone wants to sell these products they can create a trade account, if not people can still see the product and see the options available on this post.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Re. Membership. Free members are capable of posting such information @lucifer and we thank you for highlighting the deal to us. I actually plan on upgrading soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back