full saxo carzone kit for sale suit K10/K11

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

have most of the carzone bodykit for the saxo for sale.

click me

saxocarzone.jpg

includes arches, bumpers and skirts. Only missing the rear spoiler and bonnet vent.

Kit costs around 1k complete with the spoiler and vent. The kit is made from high quality fibreglass which has a reasonable thickness to it as well, so doesn't need any prep work. The kit is brand new and never been fitted.

Would suit either the K10 or K11 and will go on with slight effort to making the correct mounting brackets, I can advice on how this can be done and give contacts for fitting it!

No interest here, it will be going on ebay in the next few days. Make me a good offer consider what it costs brand new!

Kev

i would love this but not got any money at the moment:(
never seen that kit before that rear bumper is LUSH!

the more i c it the more i want it etc i have a k10 what colour is the kit sounds good to me would it fit it etc etc how easy etc what price u looking at no money till end of month etc i love it full details would be good etc

for the whole kit I would take 400 pounds for it.

The kit is in white fibreglass.

Kev

sounds cool what about just the front bumper would you sell that seperatly to the rest its bumpers i really would like etc easy to fit my k10? etc just spray and go? etc do u have any pics of it etc

ok run down of prices for you.

£400 - FULL KIT which is a bargain considering what the kit actually costs.

Parts sold seperately

£200 - front bumper
£175 - rear bumper
£150 - skirts
£50 - arches

I'll chuck in free P&P on everything too.

Kev :)

good price but to much for me ill leave it for now

Attachments

• niagara.jpg
    niagara.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 284
  • me-niagara.jpg
    me-niagara.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 258
  • double-mac.jpg
    double-mac.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 268
  • yaris-echo.jpg
    yaris-echo.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 266
  • ball-shagger.jpg
    ball-shagger.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 251
  • tsunami.jpg
    tsunami.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 273
Ok, I will probs have the arches off you for that price then mate. What you mean why Wayne?? Cos I want them lol. :p What difference is there to the standard VTR arches?? Cheers. :)

Back