Last chance - Full K10 body kit

D

debasser

Hi all,

First of all, hello to the old skool ! Hope you are all doing ok.

Secondly.... this is your last chance to buy a full kit. My dad is sick of moving it about now so he says I have to get rid of it. I would love to do another project car but don't have the time what with work and my other hobbies. So hopefully there will be some intereste or I will have to bin it. I haven't seen many other cars with this sort of kit. In pretty good nick, doesn't need a lot of work doing to it before going onto a car, a bit of tlc and paint.

Includes:

x2 skirts
front and rear valence
2 part rear spoiler

£120

Must collect from Bromsgrove (B61) at a mutually convient time between the buyer and my parents.

Can't seem to upload any pics, if someone would like to upload them for me that would be great.

Cheers,
Rich

Alrite mate,

Im good cheers! Settled down a bit now with my mrs and a job. Living in a house a bit nicer than my student house ;)

Cheers for the pic uploader thing, here are the pics for you viewing pleasure...

12-Front.JPG

29-Back.JPG

http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload/files/12-Front.JPG

http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload/files/29-Back.JPG

Very interested in this kit!!!! Will let u know mate!! Any damage to it at all?!

Oh, and where are u located btw?!!!!!

Ems said:
Very interested in this kit!!!! Will let u know mate!! Any damage to it at all?!

Oh, and where are u located btw?!!!!!

Hi,

AFAIK there is only minor damage to the front valance, a small crack. It needs a bit of TLC but considering its age its in good condition. Mainly because me and my dad did a lot of refurb work on it before we put it on my car.

I am in Chester (CH4) but the kit is at my parents place in Bromsgrove (B61)
I could possibly arrange to have the kit bought up here but that will take longer.

I probably have more photos of each individual peice of the kit but im on my work PC at the moment.

Cheers,
Rich

The kit could easily be repaired if being sprayed up Ems, and bromsgrove is alot nearer to you than chester!!

Go for it :)

Ok i'll take it mate!! Fallen for it already as it was the original style i wanted!!
Hopefully is i get motivated i'll have it fitted b4 the summer!!! :D

Retepetsir said:
Very nice kit, and a great bloke!

Hope you and your mrs' is well mate :)

Ta mate, yeah both good. Tried to PM/email you but forum isnt letting me ?! PM your email ad. Id be interested in seeing what you got going on.

Ems said:
Ok i'll take it mate!! Fallen for it already as it was the original style i wanted!!
Hopefully is i get motivated i'll have it fitted b4 the summer!!!

OK, sold subject to payment/collection ! If you can also PM/email me you email address so we can get things sorted regarding payment and collection.
I am going to visit my parents this weekend so I will try and get it out and check its OK and stuff.

Speedle said:
debasser is a top bloke!! and that kit is my favourite k10 kit its proper old skool rally style

:) Yeah this is a nice kit, I would like to see someone else get some enjoyment out of it. It certainly turns heads and its not too ott IMO.

PM is only available for official members mate, so i'd post your email address if you could and Ems etc can send emails to that :)

Arnold

Arnold said:
PM is only available for official members mate, so i'd post your email address if you could and Ems etc can send emails to that :)

Arnold
Tut Tut ! Nevermind, I don't really want to put my personal email address on a public forum so if you email me at [email protected] and it will get forwarded from there.

Jim said:
Hey Rich, good to hear from you!

Alrite Jim :) Nice to see some of the old faces are still here !

Nothing at the moment mate!!

Was about to buy a 1.9L TD VW Bora but I walk to work and my mrs has a car I can borrow when I need to so just decided it wasnt worth the expence!
Kinda calmed down with the whole car thing now, got into Djing. Just as expensive! :)

Back