2012.jpg

2013.jpg

2014.jpg

2015-1.jpg

2016-1.jpg

2018-1.jpg

2020-1.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

full system made by one of the best exhaust/tubular companies in the uk, aas, from front cat back, has 1 14" silencer then the large horizontal backbox with 'pigtail' pipes. really top quality piece of kit.

£250

He didnt make it, it was by AAS as written in his post! This thread is for the sale of this exhaust only

You can PM Stew, we have given forum members a small PM inbox.

Makes it much easier contacting all members of the forum.

Thanks
Kev

You can PM Stew, we have given forum members a small PM inbox.

Makes it much easier contacting all members of the forum.

Thanks
Kev

k11stew has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Ok, stew, PM me or email? cheers

permissions fixed, you should be able to PM stew now.

thanks
Kev

Stew had this in the back of the van when he dropped off the exhaust, it looked really awesome, i wish i had had the money at the time to buy them both but i went for the nippon bumper instead,

thanks for the interest people, anybody interested could you please email me at [email protected] as im not on here everyday, cheers.

and yeah nex its a shame you didnt have the wonga, its a top piece of kit, properly bent unlike most custom jobbies these days (powerflow etc). done by these guys... http://www.aas-exhausts.co.uk/

well i wish i had the money now i would still have it off you, i have no doubt it will sell tho if people have any sense they will see what an awesome bit of kit this is

no offence joel but i wouldnt even entertain selling anything to you again.

had quite a few emails about this, looks like its going to a lad from leeds...on sunday.

The lamda sensor needs installing on the exhaust as it's needed for the 2002 K11, but it's only going to cost £90 for an engineer to do that and, then shorten the length of the exhaust and weld the relevant bits.

must admit, i'm slightly panicking about how loud it will be, but I'm hoping your silencer does keep it quite low.

the only noise i like to come out of the car is the hardcore ;) , having both is going to make me feel like an ultra chav :D

It is a good quality piece of kit though.

Back