F/S Full stainless exhaust

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
I have for sale my old 2" full stainless exhaust with carbon tailpipe this thing is the ideal exhaust for the micra only 1 box and removes the second cat, but doesnt sound silly infact it sounds awsome!! its been on the car fr about 6 months then its been in my garage since i started my project. also comes with CAT adaptor so you can re-place the cat easilly without cutting or welding when it comes to MOT time. also has a brand new Downpipe only used for 4 weeks

i never got pulled with it on and its MOT legal when used with the standard manifold.

this cost me £600 to have made brand new and im looking for £250 for it no lower offers i wanted £300 but ill cut straight to my lowest saves messing about.

PICT0078.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

PICT0080.jpg

PICT0081.jpg

PICT0082.jpg

PICT0083.jpg

PICT0085.jpg

NOTE!! :- it doesnt come with the cat you have your own to use need mine :p

i dont know about postage as its quite bulky i can find out for those who would want it i would estimate about £30.

any questions you can PM me or e-mail me Raceworx @ hotmail.com

Cheers
Ian

its worth the money because it looked, sounded and went like the muts when it was on his car - get it brought!

wilsonian :- yes you can use the janspeed it replaces the front pipe and bolts directly yo the de-cat :)

benmicrasr :- im form sheffield mate

Cheers
Ian

If i put this system on my sr would it pass an mot?How much bhp does this system give you?Very interested, any chance of meeting up on sunday if i can get the funds?Im from leicester but am going to nottingham for a cruise sunday nite?Cheers Ben

yes it will pass the MOT im 99% certain on that unles your TB is broken or lamba sensore or somthing remote like that.

never got it dino test though so i carnt tell you exactly but it is definatly alot faster with it on as i raced tommos car and left him :p and mine had a crap cone filter on.

im at japshow on sunday :( could arange to see it another time though im in on saturday.

Playing footie sat afternoon, mite be able to make it sat nite about 7-8, wud u b able to meet at a junction on the m1?What is the least you will take for it?

Very interested,i will get back to you at the latest friday to let you know if i can get some extra money how come you took it off your micra anyway,thanks Ben

because its not what i want on the SR20 im having the rear bumper modified with a diffusser so carnt have a rear exit exhaust

Yes ill have it off you for definite mate! Anychance meeting 2moro night? Anytime after 5pm, what junction could we meet at?

is junction 30 okay mate theres a pub right next to it called trebble bob i can meet you there anytime tomoz night you want

Can i have your mobile number so when i get to junction 29 i can ring you, yeah im paying cash mate, cheers, should be about 7-8 i reckon

Ive emailed u but no reply, i need your number so i can get in touch with you, if i aint got your numba i wont be leaving to come and collect!

Thanks, aint got a clue why it keeps rejecting, i will give u a ring when i get to junction 29, when you come off at 30 is the pub on the right or left?Cheers Ben

Ok so when i come off at 30 i turn right at the roundabout and then its on my left?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back