Full coilover suspension kits

mph

Official MSC Trader
Anyone interested in a FULL coilover suspension kit drop me an email and I will send pictures and prices [email protected]
These kits will be available from next weekend and kept in stock from them on.

coilovers

These coilover kits cost 695.00 + vat, I can also supply the springs and dampers separately so if you already have coilovers on the front it's a simple job to do the rears. Or you can build a kit as and when the money is available starting either with the fronts or the rears. Carriage is free if you go for a full kit. You can see the coilovers (front and rear) pictured on our price list on the website page 4.

http://www.humphrisoxford.co.uk/motorsport.asp

A full spec will be available next week, but to start with the front springs are 250lbs the rears are 100lbs, both come with helper springs, but thses can be changed if you want something different .

they look awsome!!!
does the rear damper mounts need modifying, or can they take the weight of the car on these points?

You are right in thinking a normal Micra is not designed to take the suspension loading on the shock mounting points, but these are really for anyone into motorsport or track days were the car is kept as light as possible in the back end. i.e no passengers or extra luggage. Anyone wanting to use one of these kits for both road and track day use I will supply a spare set of rear Eibach springs for normal every day use. It would just mean an hours work before you set off to the track taking the main spring off and refitting the coilover spring back on the rear dampers. I'm sure someone along the way will end up just leaving the full kit on and so long as you are sensible about the weight in the back of the car it might well be ok.

so if you can lift both wheels clearly off the floor and move the car on your own, the weight realy isnt a problem then...???

haha, im allright then... hehe

so when u change them over for track use do u have to put the shock and spring back on the rear or can u just change over the springs?

can u explain more please cus im confused,lol.

Your setup is slightly different from the photos you posted up. Yours look like front coilovers only, with seperate springs and dampers on the rear.

I sent James another price list showing both types of coilovers and I'm just waiting for it to be loaded up. You can always go to our website and look on the motorsport page, the new price list is on there.
www.humphrisoxford.co.uk

Back