Fuel saver? Or a con?

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
I can remember someone posting here saying they worked for a fuel company but cannot remember who...

Anyhoo was browsing through ebay to see if there was anything i could waste my money on and i came across this

Linky

Anyone got any experience with this?

Comments welcome...

Daz

i know a guy who had 1 n said it was ok even wore a similar thing on his wrist which was to add more oxygen to his bllod or something, or make the oxygen more useful to his body n jus like this more efficient

if u wana waste money try it lol

stephen

what a massive load of crap - the whole concept is cobblers!

They did a test on Mythbusters 2 days ago of all sorts of fuel efficiency devices (some claiming 300mpg!) - including the magnetic fuel-line thing - and none of them made any difference.

The only way they came up with to make running your car cheaper was to use filtered used cooking oil in a diesel.

The only way they came up with to make running your car cheaper was to use filtered used cooking oil in a diesel.

They had a merc in car mech mag - not a bad idea. there's a company down south that will add extra filters to your fuel line and off you go :D

This all ties in with the conspiracy that car companies agreed with oil companies to take the petrol route because of the cash cow it would become.... a load of tosh.

If this worked, everyone would have one and the manufacturers would build their cars with it installed.

"...Realign the hydrocarbon chains...

...Neodymium Conductor Magnets...

...Fuel Saver ionizes the fuel..."

oooooohhhh marvel at the Chemistry....

Most people dont keep a record of their fuel consumption anyway so how would they know if this helped them? Just another person praying on the feeble minded.

It is indeed ... a total con. Its not like even the most thirsty Micra is exactly going to break the bank though is it?!

just a thought on this, if there was any truth in it all fuel injection cars would be excellent on fuel due to the magnets in the electric fuel pump........ my K10 is the most fuel efficient car i have ever owned.

As adam and jamie would say ''myth busted!!''

lol £10!!!

If it was that cheap and worked that well, every car would have it.

looks like we could have a replacement for the super duper wooper ultra 100bhp increase super wooper looper chip. Aka. resistor

Back