Fuel Pressure - Micra 1.0 LX K11

Hi !

Have a question, mates and mate´eses. Have searched the forum, but not found an answer, or the correct search words, and don´t have a Haynes yet. But the :question: :

What is the fuel pressure (preferrably in psi), on a buck-standard K11 1.0 of 1993 vintage ?
:confused:

Also searched the web, but no luck there either (so far).
:doh:

Thanks a lot, frank. Suspected that it would be you, coming up with the answer.

frank, or anybody, I´m being something of a lazy-a** now, but can´t get myself to go out in my very poorly lit driveway, and look for myself. Furthermore it´s windy, raining and cold.... id and od on the fuel line/hose ? Don´t know when, if ever, my new old Micra, has had the fuel filter changed, and I´m a sucker for a little bling, so considering buying a fancy filter.....

Just dawned on me.... Maybe I´ve not formulated my question correct..... What I´m interested in, is the fuel pressure, at the fuel filter.....:wasntme:

m y fuel pressure was 2.2 bar with vacume pipe on today. i had check it cus my micra i.0 k11 is spittin an splutterin above 2500revs an up2 that point it holds back like fuel starvation. Would 0.3bar lower than standerd amount in fuel presser cause these probs?

sorry i ment would nearest dam it 5 psi lower pressre at filter than standard, do you think this would cause this or not? maybe air mass flow?, the element was glowin like a bulb when these probs started,it isnt now. would really appreciate some help anyone, thanks

Back