Fuel / Carburetors Nissan Super.S Help!

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
right ill keep it simple

car has been ran all week about 120+ miles did it in about £15 fuel is on the low .. i know how far it can go i was driving it about 4 miles to a resturant .. and it was fine.. coming back when i was in 5th gear the car started to deaccelerate like i took my foot off the gas.. was like all loss of power.. so i took my foot off and back on again seemed ok then put it in 4th to see if it would pull more .. and it was fine.. was going about 60mph..

basicly i went and put £10 in fuel in incase it was too low.. but driving my g-f him it was going a backing off judder like a quick judder like ive touched the brake ... its done this before i got the head skimmed and a new radiator and so on.. a few times

would you think its to do with the fuel filter and the caburetors ??

maybe get some redex ? or carb spray cleaner and a new fuel filter ??
or any other fuel mixers like nitrox hot shot.. or any of the wynns dry fuel systems or stp??

PLEASE HELP

thanks

hey mate if i was you i'd change the spark plugs, ignition leads, rotor arm and distributor cap and see if its not just misfiring cause that would cause loss off power

hey cheers er.. yea will be at some point but cuz i aint getting cheap ones ill have to wait till my money comes in :)

Denso Plugs And Magnecor leads red..

and ive just got a fuel filter and Redex'ed my carbs and fuel tank dad helped me out and its running mint pulling away without juddering about :p

wiooo

Back