Fuel stolen!

So i woke up this morning and drove to work, when i went to get some stuff out my car i realised that the fuel flap had been bent open! and the fule cap was gone, the dial is still in the same place so im guessing they didnt get anything, 2 questions i have are

1: i have a 92 k10 and will it have the anti theft tank?

2: i have ordered a locking cap put do you guys have any sensible tips on how to stop this...

i cant tell if im angry or upset, being my first car and only been driving 4 months...

Get an alarm? Cover the fuel cap with dog poo! Might not stop them but at least you can laugh that they got covered in sh!t

annoying, you could do some interesting mod where you move the filler pipe to the inside of the boot, so you open the boot to fill up the car,

Alright guys,

i havent got the brain power to re position the filler pipe, plus my boot cant stay open ahah.

So i stopped my order for the locking fuel cap as Motorist discount did one for £7 which im happy with, came home today and the C**TS had left my old fuel cap and the pipe and metal pole on my drive. will be looking out for them tonight with a metal pole of my own on hand. also i have extended the catch on the flap so you cant rip it open again.

Recommend EVERYONE getting a locking cap now i realised how easy it is to get into.

Alright guys,

and metal pole on my drive. will be looking out for them tonight with a metal pole of my own on hand. als----POLE VAULT:grinning:

Recommend EVERYONE getting a locking cap now i realised how easy it is to get into.

first thing i did for my k10

Back