FS: Weitec suspension

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

I have recently bought a Super S (Jill's white one), and it currently has Weitec springs/shocks installed. This setup is german made and is worth ~1500 new. I am wanting to lower the car a lot furtherand, so am going to buy some coilovers.

This suspension setup is fantastic. It really handles great, and the ride is firmish but very comfortable still. Would be perfect for someone looking to upgrade from stock, lower the car a little, but still keep daily drivability and comfort.

I am located in Brisbane, but happy to post at buyers expense, or if you are in Darwin/Adelaide I can organise freight/drop off.

Looking for $1000ono.

PM here or sms 0404 076 770

Cheers
Adam.

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Rears...

Attachments

• 58450.jpg
    58450.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 36

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
As sikK11 mentioned, they are in very good condition.... this isn't cheap, chinese made gear.

If you think price is steep, make an offer.

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Ok, well, after trawling around andchatting with some folks, I am willing to sell the entire setup for $750 firm. I am new to the micra game, so wasn't sure what these things are worth, but I believe that this is a very fair price.

Cheers
Adam.

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Tomorrow I am taking this off the road to start the real mods. So suspension will be available.

Taking offers guys.

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Just BC's. Should have pics of the new ride height on the weekend. Might even put up a build thread if I can get around to it.

Attachments

• 60301.jpg
    60301.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 36

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Isn't that the point of having coilovers? It's about the adjustability and the ability to get it perfect.

Wheel alignment will be done, of course. Will have plenty of things for the shop to play with....

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Fair call.

This won't be a daily. I am only in town 1 week out of every 3, and it will be getting setup for sprints/hill climb.

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
I have no idea how old they are, they were on the car when I bought them. But visually they are in almost mint condition!

Kovert88 - Yes they will fit. No to the offer.

Cheers.

CMF_kovert88

» CMF Member
adz14 WROTE:

"I have no idea how old they are, they were on the car when I bought them. But visually they are in almost mint condition!

Kovert88 - Yes they will fit. No to the offer.

Cheers.
Cool just keep me in mind if nothing else comes up. Only really need a front left shock.

Back