FS: Hurricane Extractors & 2" Exhaust

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys

I'm returning my car to stock *cough* to sell so I need to sell my Hurrican extractors and 2" exhaust system (minus muffler) The exhaust is press bent and works a treat. Has the stock cat.

I am looking for $400

Won't be coming off for 1-2 weeks so no hurry to sell, and don't want to go much lower on the price, but PM me and we'll see what we can do.

Sean

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey PPLs,

Is this system loud??? I want to put a system on my micra but i dont want it 2 b loud! this is a full system without a muffler right??? will these fit my micra equiped with Air con??? I am really keen :D and I am ready to buy... just need to kno these Qs

Thanks

D

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Yes it will be loud because it doesnt have a muffler.

You will need to add a suitable (ideally a lukey-syle) muffler to make it road legal.

The extractors will probably foul on the aircon lines. You will either have to modify the extractors or get some custom aircon lines (probably just a long rubber peice will do) made up so the extractors wont foul the aircon pipe.

AFAIK anyway...

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey,

well here is the thing... I have the full stainless rear exhaust end (RS*R Mini Cannon with silencer) but havnt fitted it yet because it looks like it will be to loud... I just want to kno if the rest of the system with my rear muffler on it will b loud...Like the Micra is awesome coz its like a stealth car...the last thing i want is to put on the exhaust and it b as loud as my FD RX7!!! will i have to put some hot dogs or extra muffler in this system??? how much modding will the extractors need???

Thanks

D

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
No money has changed hands as they are not off the car. I am a bit busy lately though so will update all very soon. To those who have emailed me, I'm sorry for not responding but as I said I am a bit busy.

Thanks guys

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Ok guys here's an update

The extractors and entire exhaust system are coming off the car next Wednesday (10th August).

I am getting a new rear muffler as well so the entire system is now for sale. That is from extractors right through to the Lukey rear muffler.

The price is $450 excluding delivery charges.

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
To those who have emailed me...

The extractors will NOT fit an a/c equipped Micra without modification to runner #1 (left hand side) to clear the alternator bracket.

It won't be much to modify though

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Big Canberra cruise coming on soon I can feel.
So many decent micras here now!

CMF_white_micra

» CMF Member
yeah cisco im up for meeting a few locals. The extractors are still looking for a good home. Had the exhaust system fitted from cat back. The 1st leg of extractors could be modified to fit around alternator (keeping aircon) but the way the aircon pipes are set up (series 2, behind radiator and inside alternator) meant there wasn't enough gap between engine and radiator fan. In any case with all the bits in the shop and exhaust guy saying it going to be tight I just said go cat back. This is a shame because the cat back system alone has seriously put the grunt back into the top end.
Will talk to Mighty I think there were other interested parties but headers are up for grabs.

CMF_blade

» CMF Member
Hey mate,

Im quite keen on those headers. How much are you willing to sell them for? does it come with front piping as well?
let us know!

thanks! =)

CMF_white_micra

» CMF Member
I will talk to Mighty today about who's being waiting on these (If anyone) and will then put a price up. I will organise to borrow a camera for pics. 4-2-1 extractors meet at 2-1 intersection underneath engine and go single pipe part way to where second cat is on factory system. Extractors are currently red in colour.

Back