FS: micra bits off evade

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Depo crystal headlights --dens has dibs on these already

JUN lightweight flywheel --ed msged me about these about hasn't gotten back to me in about two week. i'll be looking for around $400. Will need a deposit of about half that as its on the car and I need to pay for it to be removed..

Momo steering wheel - still got it, gonna advertise it on other forums soon - $200

HKB bosskit - $50

turbo kit - well tony has got this coming to him :)

I might even keep the super-s stock and use it for a daily driver...see how it goes.

however if anyone is interested in a 1996 Super S in Melbourne for around $4k as is, i could be persuaded.

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Hey Aaron,
Sorry I didn't get back to you. Gonna have to give the fly a miss.
If only your super s was FS a month ago. It would've been sold already!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Damn, I was seriously considering spending the cash to go turbo, and since i've got almost half of evade stuff on mine now, I thought "why not!". Ah well, good luck to tony with it :D

I might take the flywheel though, I dunno. I'll sort it out with you on MSN evade. Wish I had another 4K so I could have a Super-S too. Just love these damn things! Haha...

---dens

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
hi there,

i'm going to sell the flywheel + 190mm exedy HD clutch as a kit. this was the larger clutch that datrats got sorted out for the micra.

will be after $550 for both, if you are still interested drop me an email at aaronactive@gmail dot com.

Back