FS: K11 bits, LED rears, nismo rep rear splitter, etc

Quick topic but will edit with pics and stuff tommorow

LED rear lights, 100% plug and play £75 posted micramike (waiting on reply)
un-used nismo rear splitter £37 posted DandanK11
floor mats (micra ones, nothing special) £offers
facelift headlight protectors £17 posted
sun-visors with mirrors £12 posted Stadik (waiting on reply)
fuel cap/ boot release with EVERYTHING needed to fit £15 posted
super s front bumper with no fog lights (but with tow hook cover) £30 collected micramike (waiting on reply)
super s rear bumper which needs a lot of prep due to cracked old paint £30 collected
pop out rear windows with everything needed to fit. £15 collected

PICTURES SOON - I really don't have much time to myself any more :(

interested in...
- sun-visors with mirrors
- power folding mirrors

The Power folding with switch and the mirror triangle ??

just to let you know the arm rests don't fit in UK micras.

i bought a bunch of them and they fit in the Marches just fine, but the UK micras have the seats too close together. they would fit with march seats, or maybe if you have buckets or something, if i remember its the adjustment wheels for adjusting the seat back that foul the armrest. the marches have leavers instead of wheels.

if someone is feeling adventurous (i am not right now) they could try swapping the driver and passenger seat so they sit on the opposite subframes and then the armrests might fit.

just to let you know the arm rests don't fit in UK micras.

i bought a bunch of them and they fit in the Marches just fine, but the UK micras have the seats too close together. they would fit with march seats, or maybe if you have buckets or something, if i remember its the adjustment wheels for adjusting the seat back that foul the armrest. the marches have leavers instead of wheels.

if someone is feeling adventurous (i am not right now) they could try swapping the driver and passenger seat so they sit on the opposite subframes and then the armrests might fit.

Oh man, I was hoping it would be a simple job of fitting it :(

Dunno if I can be asked to mess around swapping the seats or looking for march seats instead. Would march seats fit in a uk micra? And do all marches come with the lever instead of the wheel?

hmmm... in this case the arm rest and the folding mirrors will stay in my possesion.

Rest of the stuff is still for sale, but had interest for the LED rears and the sun visors

Oh man, I was hoping it would be a simple job of fitting it :(

Dunno if I can be asked to mess around swapping the seats or looking for march seats instead. Would march seats fit in a uk micra? And do all marches come with the lever instead of the wheel?

march seats fit the UK micras, and as far as i know (all the ones i have seen) march seats have the leaver, it doubles up as a flip forward to access the rear seats.

i think the back parts of the uk seats could be removed and swapped over, but then it would be hard to adjust them

the arm rests are awesome tho, i got some black ones from a nissan cube, look great!

you can swap the seatframes over np, my driver seat was knackered and i could only find passenger ones without tears etc, so i had 2 passenger seats and the tilt knob on the wrong side :)

Sorry for not keeping on top of this on the thread so far.

A LOT of interest for the arm rest. So much so that I have contacted the guy that I am getting it off (JDMISME) about the interest.

I will edit the list now.

if the arm rests are so popular then i will try and do some photos to show how they don't fit, and try and make them fit by swaping the seats.

k11mybits.jpg

I will be keeping the mirrors.

but that is the arm rest right there.

i had another check with the armrest and found another problem, the seatbelt clips in the UK micras are in the way of the arm rest too. i will try and get pictures of both the march and the micra with an arm rest so people can see the difference

Back