FS Carbon Fibre Bonnet

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
As post says am thinking of selling a carbon fibre bonnet to suit a k11 Micra. It is secondhand and am looking at offers over 500.
It might be steep but trust me if you can even get one you'll want to be prepared to pay minimum 3 times what i'm asking.
Post or message me,and can be posted or shipped at buyers expense worldwide.

Tony

Attachments

• 36161.jpg
    36161.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Yes the money would come handy at the moment! Have been thinking about it abit lately. Since the intercooler was put on i get a ****load of attention now,i mean already.

last one.. pictures don't really do this work of art justice.. its a shame you won't be able to see most of it :( . i hope your happy tony.

as you can see, the turbine/wastegate area is seperated right from the exhaust housing, dividing the 2 = less turbulence, less lag, more power! (also cost more money :( )

and yup. all hand made by my jittery hands, all tig welded

and last pic.. here's the dump the turbo kit came with originally.. bit of an improvement wouldn't we say? btw. if anyone wants any intercooler piping/exhaust bits and pieces made up in brisbane, pm/message me.. pretty busy atm, but can book you in :)

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Holy ****!! I didn't think you had finished the wastegate pipe aswell! don't you sleep at night mate?
Thats looks even better than yesterday. Can't wait to see it,what time you home tomorrow?
Much better end to the day than the start was.

sportsclassic WROTE:

"very nice work Turbo!, have you tested your sr20tb intake manifold yet? ;)

hah! i wish.. no time mate, customers first :)
Tony WROTE:

"Holy ****!! I didn't think you had finished the wastegate pipe aswell! don't you sleep at night mate?<BR>Thats looks even better than yesterday. Can't wait to see it,what time you home tomorrow? <BR>Much better end to the day than the start was.

might be a bit late tomorow.. i should be home for about 4ish if your workin? .... yeh..i don't sleep much... you know we have a baby right?, finished work early today so i spent the whole afternoon working on the dumb ass pipe :) i'm so jeoulous of this dump pipe.. gotta get thinking... hmmm.. what can i do to my car that's gonna be better... :) mmmm external wastegate

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Sorta, I've been abit slack! Am getting my standard bonnet painted this week and will have it ready for shipping then next week hopefully,so will go back to the winning bidder and if he doesn't want it thatn yes it will be for sale.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Okay people, I still have this bonnet and want it sold! The last offer i had was 700, Please if your interested message me your offer. I'm going to sell it to the first person who can deposit the whole amount, Shipping is for you to organise but i'll help if i can. Which means overseas buyers are welcome.

I have a buyer willing to pay 400 but i'd perfer something closer to 700,so make an offer and i'll get back to you asap.

Tony

110x140x10cm are the measurements of this thing. weighs about 5kg's. its currently located at my place, so if anyone is keen ring your fav transportation mob and ask them how much it would cost to ship it to you inc pick up from postcode 4078 in brisbane.

Back