FS: 1995 LX Micra mildly modified

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
Hi all,

It seems that my micra has gotten angry at me for buying my mr2 a few months ago and has decided to start making nasty noises from the engine. Me and a friend believe that it could be bearing related, not sure. But long story short my micra is now for sale or I may be willing to part it out so long as someone is prepared to buy the shell as the micra will not easily be stored at my house (we only have a one car driveway on a steep hill.

The head on the engine will be in good nick but the bottom end has issues.

The car has a stock interior and exterior with the exception of 15 inch starcorp racing lightweight wheels.

The car also features a cold air induction kit which is made with mandrel bent pipe feeding off the throttle body over the rocker cover with a small pipe coming off the bend to allow a breather hose to be attached. The pipe then feeds into flexible tubing which is connected to the k and n pod filter right at the front grill of the car.

Car has a set of hurricane extractors connected to 2 inch press bent piping for the rest of the exhaust system, 2 inch subtle exhaust tip.

The engine still runs but makes unhealthy noises.

Car is light green in colour 2 door model.

I can be contacted on 0416261549
or at [email protected]

Price of the car is $3000 o.n.o
Note: I have original wheels and exhaust manifold. 15" wheels currently under offer for $500, so i'll let you know if they sell, but until they do they are still available. Wheels come with 195/50 tires in good condition.

Attachments

• 13730.jpg
    13730.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 43

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Yes car comes with wheels as well as a set of standard micra 13 inch wheels. Will send you the pics as soon as possible should be able to take some pics tonight if not then in the next couple of days for sure. Wheels come with 195/50 rubber all round can't remember brand of the top of my head will check when I get home.

Cheers
John

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
OK. The olds have had enough of the car sitting out the front of the house, I'm under strict instructions to get rid of the vehicle surely someone is interested in picking up this bargain even if just as a parts car it would be worthwhile. Remeber it has rims plus standard rims and two inch exhaust system. Will consider all offers

CMF_blade

» CMF Member
Hey mate,

Quick question regarding your car. Does it have air-con?
Also would you sell parts seperately for your car such as the wheels?

Let us know!

Cheers!

vk

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
Yep willing to split the car up. Not an aircon model unfortunately, I actually had an offer on the car last night I am waiting to hear back from the person to hopefully finalise a sale but it looks like the sale will be for the car without the wheels, so it seems that they might be up for grabs.

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
depends if I can come to some arrangement with the person currently making me an offer on the car yes that might be a possibility. However the hi-flow cat that is part of the exhaust system seems to be at the end of its usable life. Extractors and rest of the two inch exhaust system in great working condition though

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
Update prices:

It would appear that the buyer has fallen through so I will update some prices.

Wheels - $500

Extractors 2 inch exhaust system with
Cold air intake with k & n pod filter included - $500

Car minus these goodies with standard wheels and exhaust manifold - $1500 o.n.o

cisco

» CMF Member
Big time bargain here $500 for the entire exhaust, extractors and intake with K&N.

Someone snap that up!

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
Exhaust fell through unfortunately so its still up for grabs, as are the wheels. The owner already know about this site because it is actually one of my very good friends and he had listen to me when I was telling him about all the great stuff on the site I had found when I first bought the car!

CMF_~~SME~~

» CMF Member
Hi all,

Been ages since I visited this forum I hope everything is good in the world of the mighty micras.

Thought I would repost to let you all know that the rims mentioned and pictured earlier in this thread are still for sale, feel free to throw an email my way if your interested.

Back