front shelf cover?

R

Ray1

hi..im pretty sure iv seen this on another k11, and definatly seen it on some rovers.. but im after a rubber type of front shelf cover thingy..... sorry!! thats the best explanation i can do... want to cover the bareness of all that grey...anyone know what i mean????

to stop things sliding about? think theres just a unversal bit of rubber that you can use don't think theres a product as such. check ciscos site sure they got them with cup holders from japan.....

Dr Zoidberg said:
to stop things sliding about? think theres just a unversal bit of rubber that you can use don't think theres a product as such. check ciscos site sure they got them with cup holders from japan.....

exactly...il check the site out thn... could even be a DIY Job to try thinking about it.., ok thanx

Yea i know what you mean, i had one on my civic, it came with the car from new, it fitted in the recess on the dash, dont know if nissan made any for the micra.

you could buy some rubber grip mat and cut it to shape,(get it from halfords, motorworld, etc.) thats what i did.

Back