K11 interior fuse box cover

Hi,
I just purchased my first micra yesterday after confirming what great little cars they are on this site.

On closer inspection the following are missing. Been to local scrappy but no micras of same body style so in the mean time does anyone have any of the following they want to sell:

1. need the drivers side interior fuse box cover, mines missing. (Grey dash colour)
2. a set of 4 wheel trims preferably a style that would have been fitted originally on the 1.0 Muzic 1997
3. the owners manual the would have come with the car or copy for type pressures, oil types etc.

Also can someone advise what the blinking red led is on the dash. Is it just a anti theft deterrent or is there an immobiliser or alarm?

Well that's it for now...

thanks in advance
Mark

Hi,
I just purchased my first micra yesterday after confirming what great little cars they are on this site.
Also can someone advise what the blinking red led is on the dash. Is it just a anti theft deterrent or is there an immobiliser or alarm?
thanks in advance
Mark

you would have NATS on your car being it '97 so that would be an immobiliser. (i think)
And welcome (Y)

UPDATE:

I now have the trims, thanks

STILL REQUIRE

The drivers side interior fuse box cover lid. I've been to local scrappy but the micras they have, have a different syle of cover. Mine is taller than it is wide approx 3 inches wide and 5 inches deep.

And a copy or photocopy / pdf of the owners manual that would have come with the car when new

If anyone could help it would be great.

I have a 1997 1.0 Muzic.

thanks in advance
Mark

Back