newly fitted 6x9 in parcel shelf not working. help.

Hello, i have recently bought my 2000 K11 micra and i wanted to upgraded the speakers and add a few.

i have installed a after market HU and it works perfectly and i bought a connection from Halfrauds to make sure all connections are sound.

Im using my old Infinity reference 6x9 and have installed them into the parcel shelf. (sorry dont have time and money to build a MDF parcel shelf from scratch) I have attached spade connectors that fit inside the plug and connected the wires to the spare plug, located behind rear driver side that is meant for the factory speakers.

i have tired every single possible way of connecting the wires to the plug but nothing works. I do not want to snip any of the wires just I case.

please help.

um yeah i think so, its the white plug with a yellow part at the bottom and with 4 metal pins inside. can you verify this?

also have you connected right behind the head unit? I know the ISO plug for the rears is kinda seperete

like so
41UtlG5B0AL.jpg

when i bought th ISO from Halfords there was two connections on the plug. i connected up both connection. Is that what you mean or have i missed some minor rewireing i need to do behind the head unit. sorry im very new to this thing

Oh brilliant. But that look like what im doing exactly minus the plug, where can i buy the plug from? I really dont know where im going wrong.

Back