WTB: Stealth Shelf & Door and front wing

C

Coopertron

Hi guys,

Go easy on me - it's my first post!.

I am currently looking to buy a grey coloured Stealth Shelf for a K11 Micra (one without the brake light cut out).

Does anyone have one knocking around that they want to sell, before I fork out for a brand new one?.

Also a muppet on a scooter ran into my missus' Micra last week, and has badly dinted the O/S Door and O/S Wing - the colour is Artic White I believe (one of the most common?).
Does anyone have a wing and a door knocking around that they want to sell, and if so how much would you be after?

I am located in Rotherham - just outside Sheffield, but I can travel.

Cheers guys,

Coopertron said:
Hi guys,

Go easy on me - it's my first post!.

I am currently looking to buy a grey coloured Stealth Shelf for a K11 Micra (one without the brake light cut out).

Does anyone have one knocking around that they want to sell, before I fork out for a brand new one?.

Also a muppet on a scooter ran into my missus' Micra last week, and has badly dinted the O/S Door and O/S Wing - the colour is Artic White I believe (one of the most common?).
Does anyone have a wing and a door knocking around that they want to sell, and if so how much would you be after?

I am located in Rotherham - just outside Sheffield, but I can travel.

Cheers guys,

alright matey..wer abouts in rotherham you at? im from rawamrsh :D

loads of scrappys round rotherham that are cheap enuff and im sure a white micra would be in one of them,,

thers only mike i know of that had a stealth shelf,,and i dont think its for sale

I'm in Thurnscoe, so not Rotherham as such... But near!.

I hear you Rik on the scrappys. Before I started trawling around them, I was just wondering if there was someone local ish who had some.

Rik - Are there any good scrappys you can recommend in Rotherham?.

I noticed Mike had sold his last week - gutted as that was exactly what I was looking for - doh!.

Thanks for your help so far guys,

Coopertron said:
I'm in Thurnscoe, so not Rotherham as such... But near!.

I hear you Rik on the scrappys. Before I started trawling around them, I was just wondering if there was someone local ish who had some.

Rik - Are there any good scrappys you can recommend in Rotherham?.

I noticed Mike had sold his last week - gutted as that was exactly what I was looking for - doh!.

Thanks for your help so far guys,

try wilf jays at treeton,,hes in the yellow pages..

Back