Front grille

Hey,

I was wondering if the silver grille on the newer k11s will fit a 1996/N reg k11?

Was also wondering if the parcelshelf from the k11 that came with rear speakers would kit said car (its the SHAPE varient)? Are the wires somewhere in the boot to connect to?

Cheers
Chris

1st question no, u would need to change, bonnet, wings, headlights and bumper.

Other question, not sure wot u mean.... Really depends if u have a low level brakelight or not, and if ur car doesnt have rear speakers at the mo u would need to add new wiring to link them up

SR_Micra_Boy said:
and if ur car doesnt have rear speakers at the mo u would need to add new wiring to link them up

No - the wiring should already be there as it was on mine, and mine didn't come with speakers in it.
Pull out your headunit and follow the cables through the block to the cars wiring. From there, go to the back right handside of the car and the corresponding cables are there.

cheers titch, i remember now someone said the wires should be there but i wasn't that sure, i'm gonna go out and check now

thanks guys!

just out of curiosity, why would you want to do the pre to post facelift conversion?? most people tend to go the other way

Attachments

• whitekit.jpg
    whitekit.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 230
not sure, i just like the silver grill for some reason.

Seems its not possible anyway, thinking about the body, I gotta find out how much it is for my bumpers to be sprayed. The standard black bumber on white doesn't suite me.

it is possible to fit the grille but like neil said you need to change the bonnet, headlights, wings and bumper, im just in the process of going the other way at the minute from facelift to pre facelift so i can fit my bumper, having a right time of it getting some headlights thought, there all either damaged or ridiculously expensive!!!

U probably never thought of that cos

a) they need to be cut out of the 96 shape u cant simply remove them,

b) That would looks pants anyway!

Ur better off cutting the whole lot out and having the open mouth style grille

i have kinda gone off the idea now in any case.

Still, I found the audio connector in the boot, so now I need to get hold of the rear parcel shelf.

Back