• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Hi guys,
Just deciding what to do with my grille as I've done a photoshop of a 3 slat grille and think it looks pretty good.
What does everyone think?

Standard:
FRONT.jpg

Open Mouth:
FRONTopenmouthshop-1.jpg

3 slat:
FRONT3slat.jpg

Ultra open mouth:
FRONTultraopenmouthshop.jpg

Ultra 2 slat:
FRONTultra2slat.jpg

Backwards ultra open mouth :p :
FRONTbackultraopenmouthshop.jpg

Backwards 2 slat ultra open mouth:
FRONTbackwards3slat.jpg

Very ultra open mouth:
FRONTveryultraopenmouthshop.jpg

1 slat:
FRONT1slat.jpg

was originally making a three slat for my bros (well he was) but never got around to finishing it...been left abandoned ever since.

However i think it looks kinda cool also...but depends where you wanna go.

yer i'm tempted to just to be a bit different, and maybe a 3 slat open mouth ss bumper :glance:

added a couple more for disscusion

I really like the bottom one (1 slat), works well with the bumper. Those are my 2 cents

i'm guessing this is all photoshop? can i just say, they look really good, i wish i could use photoshop like that! all the shading is right and everthing!
and i would go for the 'ultra 2 slat', looks different, opens up the front and takes away from some of the 'roundedness' of the front.
Noddie

yer its all photoshop, was bored on my girlfriends computer, took me quite a while though!

3slats looks cooool!
Depends on your plans for the front bumper more than anything else i think, if you open it out, a slat in the grill might look out of place.

3 slat does look cool, that's what my K10 has had done, which is why i said do the other one :p

i voted open mouth cos i love it, i have some spare grills if you want to play with some ideas.

but i think it depends on how you are doing the bumper...

what might be awesome is open both the grill and bumper and fit some chrome poles in each one

mhmm, no chrome on my car lol, I'm thinking if I do a 3 slat then possibly do a 3 slat type bumper as well, gives something to fix the number plate then, might try a 3 slat and see how it goes.

mhmm, no chrome on my car lol, I'm thinking if I do a 3 slat then possibly do a 3 slat type bumper as well, gives something to fix the number plate then, might try a 3 slat and see how it goes.

i have some old front bumpers that i was gonna chuck if you wanna rob the slats

hey u gotta think about actually doing it because photoshop ur creating something that might be hard in real life the open mouth one would just but cutting bits out and filling in the edges like my k10 grill mod..

but most the others need allot of precision fabrication :)

looks good tho

i know i was just doing those shops for the fun of it, not making any of them now anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back