For Sale

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Black and Red Mamba Bucket Seats 2 of them on K11 runners.

2 sets of 3 point harnesses with all the eyelets. TRS blue.

Looking to get rid of them together, will let them all go together for around £130
SOLD TO 59BHP. CHEERS

Collection only.

If you want individual items then make an offer.

The shell may also be for sale with engine, but without throttle body, bonnet, front bumper and front grille. Engine runs but NATS is preventing it, selling due to rusted and hole in front cross member looking for around £150 no interior bar the dashboard

Going to leave the front bumper and front grille on, front grille is opened and meshed.
SHELL IS SOLD TO DETOX

Here is the seats and harnesses!

attachment.php

Looking for around £30 for the rev counter

Alienfish360 said:
Black and Red Mamba Bucket Seats 2 of them on K11 runners.

2 sets of 3 point harnesses with all the eyelets. TRS blue.

Looking to get rid of them together, will let them all go together for around £130

Collection only.

If you want individual items then make an offer.

The shell may also be for sale with engine, but without throttle body, bonnet, front bumper and front grille. Engine runs but NATS is preventing it, selling due to rusted and hole in front cross member looking for around £150 no interior bar the dashboard

Going to leave the front bumper and front grille on, front grille is opened and meshed.

thourt i had the shell!!!

The metalthings that wind the window up and down and hold it in place, can I have Detox? I can sort you out a good price on some poly windows ;) ;)

Wont fit yours Gem, yours is an electric speedo drive rather then the mechanical version that his is.

unless ive got the wrong idea here. Is it a super s cluster? Or just a rev counter on tis own?

Hmm right near Bath, a bit of a mission, postage should be about a tenner, £25 all in sound good?

Back