For Sale - Complete Wakeboard Package

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Due to school/lack of use I'm selling all my wakeboarding stuff. No use having it when your parents are selling their boat!

Its a complete beginner's dream consisting of:

[*] 140cm CWB Sol Board $600.00
[*] CWB Mobe Bindings (lace up, fits sizes M-XL) $200
[*] Masterline Wakeboarding Handle (with 360 degree handle) $130
[*] Masterline Wakeboarding Rope (non-stretch) $110
[*] Masterline $250L Fatsack (With Cover) $120
[*] Masterline Submersible Fatsack Pump $140
[*] Wake One Wakeboard Bag $60

The total cost of what I paid for it all is $1360.00

Now the board, bindings and fatsack have only been used 3 times and are utterly flawless, having no marks of wear or tear on any part. The rope and handle haven't even been used once, only taken out of their packaging.

The board is nice and wide with some nice deep grooves that give you pretty good control and stability so it's ideally suited to beginners, although it still does give nice pop off the wake. The bindings are nice and comfortable for feet of all sizes (my girlfriend used it once and her feet are like... tiny!) and again have no wear or tear marks.

The whole package is absolutely as new, and I have taken care of it all very well, always storing it neatly and safely away in its bag.

I'm looking for around $700.00 as I'm looking for a quick sale. Please pass this onto people who you might know who wakeboard.

NOW DROPPED TO $600!!!

Thanks guys

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Wakeboard 1

Attachments

• 13465.jpg
    13465.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 49

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Not pictured are the fatsack or the pump as they are being stored in the boat, but will get them out and take some photo's for anyone who's interested...

Again, I'm looking for $700

Thanks guys

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

The price for this equipment has dropped to $600

It hasn't been used once since the original post, it is just being stored in our garage along with all the other equipment.

I need to sell it to pay for my next semester's fee's (because school fee's are expensive!)

IF you know anyone who is interested in this stuff please get them to contact me on:

Mobile - 0411488128
Email - swevans (at) iprimus.com.au
Or just PM me from these forums

I'll include a spotters fee/drinks if anyone you know buys it

Thanks guys :)

Sean

Back