EOI - White Kight package deal

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Hey all,

As per the topic, I am after expressions of interest in a 95 LX project car, known to many as White Knight.

Unfortunately WK has had a hard time of it, first being defected, then having had the engine and gearbox removed. Then some minor damage occurred in a driveway. My plan was to return the car to stock then begin the rebuild process again with the defect cleared, but its now time to move on.

So, I'm after EOI in the complete package.
Rolling 95 LX, N14 Pulsar front brakes, Front and rear bar are damaged. Rear wing, grill, all the colour coded bits, door trims, dash with all the guages is still there.

Include are the following to complete the standard build;
Stock engine and gearbox with new front bearing.
Complete engine harness and ECU.
Complete stock exhaust.
Complete unmodified dash.
Bumpers
Seats and all interior plastics that aren't already fitted.

For the rebirth;
Tein coilovers
Whiteline front and rear sways
Whiteline Panhard
Strut brace
Super S disc brake rear and brake master
Super S dash
Super S front and rear bar (small repair and paint required)
Super S driving lights
White Knight's original Pulsar gearbox
Light flywheel and clutch
LED Tail lights
any other bits and pieces you think you might need

Before anyone asks, I will not separate unless there is no interest at all in the complete package.

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Nope. Engine, sc, management and gearbox all got sold off, went to Darwin. After that I think the engine went elsewhere, I got the gearbox back, not sure what happened to the sc and management.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
620racer WROTE:

"Nope. Engine, sc, management and gearbox all got sold off, went to Darwin. After that I think the engine went elsewhere, I got the gearbox back, not sure what happened to the sc and management.

The autronic smc management and tb is with me on my project car at the moment :)

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I brought the engine and blower package. All in all was not 100% when purchased and in the end cost alot to put back together on a stock motor. Tried to sell the whole car engineered and registered for 4k but no one wanted it, I then parted it out and parts of this car are litterally all over the world. from Singapore, Malaysia, Germany,UK, France, WA, NSW, QLD, SA and VIC.

Was a sad end to both vehicles but in the end family comes first. Good luck to who ever buys this vehicle.

CMF_Seb

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"I then parted it out and parts of this car are litterally all over the world. from Singapore, Malaysia, Germany,UK, France, WA, NSW, QLD, SA and VIC.<BR><BR>Was a sad end to both vehicles but in the end family comes first. Good luck to who ever buys this vehicle.

I'm wondering who was the french buyer and which part was it?

cisco

» CMF Member
This is my old original #2 micra! :)

Then David bought it from me, transformed it and took it to the next level...

Ahhh micras...

Back