Emanage package for SALE

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
A fully mapped emanage kit to suit a nissan micra 1.0L or 1.3L turbo running a 5th and 6th injector setup, X2 GTO 440cc injectors included aswell as the extra wiring loom to run and control the extra injectors with the emange. all loose wires from the loom are crimped with female and male connectors easing installation. boxed and ready for shipping. the emanage ecu, loom, map sensor, boost control sensor and GTO injectors cost in excess of £550 not including the £250 mapping charge. sensible offers welcome. would prefer to sell the kit as a whole but will consider selling parts seperatley if no one is interested. it made over 180BHP on my 'then' current setup but will manage considerably more. all instruction and installation guide included.

cheers

Jaxx

jaxx WROTE:

"im looking at around $800.<BR><BR>will include delivery to Australia.<BR><BR>still open to offers.<BR><BR>thanks<BR><BR>jaxx

i don't like your chances at that price people struggle to get $250 for emanages on ebay here.. but just so other people know what afm/ ignition system/ boost were you running with this? still stock injectors in the factory fuel rail? where were the extra injectors mounted etc. people contemplating this setup should also factor in that the tune in it will need remapping for different fuel/climate etc if used in australia.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
thanks for the heads up m8 but aint going to let it go at that price lol. but i was looking at more $700 (mucked up the currency difference), bearing in mind that price includes a map sensor and boost control sensor which would cost you extra as it doesnt come with the kit. also the wiring loom is seperate if bought as new. the cost does include the additional injectors aswell as necessary wiring to run them with the emanage. price also includes delivery to your door which from the UK aint cheap either. thought someone on here would appreciate a kit like this...

i understand the mapping issues but unlike a new emanage or one thats not been speciffically mapped on a micra, this kit will bolt straight on and be drivable. mapping will be required to suit your different conditions but it won't cost the whole whack as the fundamental parts of the mapping are already taken care off. if anything it would probly need an hr or so on a dyno to smooth out different fueling and climate conditions...would call it more tinkering/slight tuning than mapping.

anyway m8 and for anyone else thats interested it was running the standard AFM in the original location on the TB. 5th and 6th injectors were positioned in the intake pipework just before entry to the TB. was using the stock standard fuel rail and injectors. it was around a bar of boost using a T25 turbo and front mount I/C set up. any more questions please feel free to post or PM me. i do have people interested closer to home but thought i might find someone on here keen on this kit.

cheers guys.

Back