- Custom stainless steel air/oil separator with K&N mini air filter
- K&N Pod Filter
- GT25 ball bearing racing turbocharger & all oil/water lines & fittings
- Custom front mount alloy intercooler
- Custom stainless steel inlet/intercooler piping
- Hawk EC21 Engine Management System
- Custom stainless steel turbo exhaust manifold
- Custom 3” dump pipe

Kit will not include the 2.5" exhaust as I would prefer to sell this with the car.

This setup has seen over 110kw at the wheels but is tuned for a healthy 107kw at 10psi more then enough to blow the doors of a v8! The system has the ability to run up to 20psi (because of the ball bearing turbo) however this would require engine strengthening. All parts including the turbo were purchased brand new or custom made 2 years ago.

Willing to ship (buyer to pay delivery charges)

All genuine offers will be considered.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Yes i want it! But how much? I would have money after tax time,Let us no a rough estimate atleast.

It looks to be one of the better turbo setups that i have seen. Funny i just rang Errol yesterday about the lightweight flywheel and 3 button clutch to finish the rest of the strenghtening so i can start on the motor.

cisco

» CMF Member
Get it Tony, you know you want it.

You'll need something like this to power those custom drive shafts and 31A box.

CMF_reverb

» CMF Member
Yes the ecu will come with the loom.

This setup has cost me in excess of $10,000, I was always planning to hold onto this car therefore made sure I got the best of everything. However having said that I'm not expecting to get that money back, but as you can imagine just want a decent price, all offers will be considered.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
whats the chances of you selling items individually. you might get more dosh for it that way. just an opinion mate. any pics to show us all?

CMF_reverb

» CMF Member
I would prefer to sell it as a complete kit but open to all offers. I want to see someone getting just as much fun as I had out of it.

See previous posts in the classifieds section for pictures of the kit.

CMF_DaveNE.UK

» CMF Member
hey reverb,

do you have any pictures or dimension of the intercooler setup.

Would you be willing to sell separately, intercooler with all piping?

if you are interested pop your email in the thread and i will see what we can work out price wise.

let me know

many thanks

Dave

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
hey reverb i definately will take the custom fuel rail and injectors for definately, and will be interested in the complete ecu if i can get someone in the uk to tune it, can u let me know how much u want for each if u do sell it seperately.

cisco

» CMF Member
A steal even at $4000. Someone make an offer and grab this treasure chest!

This would save someone countless amounts of hours, research, trial and error and back and forth trips to the performance place when little things go wrong and they have to fine tune everything.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
reverb WROTE:

"yes it is cheap ....damn cheap! so someone make a firm offer before I change my mind!

i thought it was cheap lol.
did a "money converter" and thats half of what we would pay in the uk? or its around half anyway?

postage would be alot cause:
1. all the parts are heavy??
2. would need a lot of boxes containers to export??

napster

cisco

» CMF Member
I am thinking about putting it on my lawn mower - what a top package of top gear this is.

CMF_RedRacer

» CMF Member
We are taking our Micra off the road for the next month, as plans for the Micra need to be eventuated before another busy schedule. Could you email me with some advice on the process for fitting such a setup? [email protected]

CMF_sukoo

» CMF Member
reverb WROTE:

"Hi guys,<BR><BR>Selling my Micra turbo setup separately now:<BR><BR>Kit includes:<BR>- 370cc/min side-feed fuel injectors<BR>- Custom fuel rail<BR>- 2nd Inline Bosch fuel pump<BR>- Malpassi adjustable fuel regulator<BR>- Custom stainless steel air/oil separator with K&amp;N mini air filter<BR>- K&amp;N Pod Filter<BR>- GT25 ball bearing racing turbocharger &amp; all oil/water lines &amp; fittings<BR>- Custom front mount alloy intercooler<BR>- Custom stainless steel inlet/intercooler piping<BR>- Hawk EC21 Engine Management System<BR>- Custom stainless steel turbo exhaust manifold<BR>- Custom 3” dump pipe <BR><BR>Kit will not include the 2.5" exhaust as I would prefer to sell this with the car.<BR><BR>This setup has seen over 110kw at the wheels but is tuned for a healthy 107kw at 10psi more then enough to blow the doors of a v8! The system has the ability to run up to 20psi (because of the ball bearing turbo) however this would require engine strengthening. All parts including the turbo were purchased brand new or custom made 2 years ago.<BR><BR>Willing to ship (buyer to pay delivery charges)<BR><BR>All genuine offers will be considered.<BR>

i interested in ur custom fuel rail if u r selling

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
im to interested in some items. i think his internet has gone down or something, not e-mailed me back in ages. sure enough he will. hopefully, because i want is full intercooler kit off him.

Back