FOR SALE: Unbustable k11 drivetrain package

cisco

» CMF Member
I have the entire bolt-on unbustable drivetrain package sitting in my garage right now, and I'm selling it!

For all of you turbocharged/supercharged micra owners, this might be an opportunity to score a whole pile of gear which was a major hassle to build up myself over time, all in a single package together with everything you need to bolt your car back together and drive it.

The kit consists of:

• RS5F31A 5spd manual gearbox from N15 pulsar. Gearbox is only 40,000km old and being N15 is extremely modern and new. Various minor improvements over N13/N14 versions, i.e. revised selector fork. Drives and feels super perfect and stronger than ever. Its a great box. The taller ratios are very useful for those micras pushing excess power, you can cruise in 5th gear at more sensible RPM too. This gearbox will bolt straight up to your CG13DE micra engine with your existing flywheel/clutch/starter-motor working perfectly.
  • N14 speedo drive sensor. This will make your micra's speedo hook up to the N15 gearbox.
  • Ridiculously strong 35mm custom driveshafts. These shafts were made to fit this gearbox to the micra. They will never ever snap/warp/twist. They are built up with super strong 2litre SSS pulsar rzeppa-design CV joints, and appropriate boots to fit in the micra without rubbing on anything. So the CVs are also super strong. The outer CV housings have specifically been machined down to fit snug perfect into the micra's hubs. This combo all works perfectly, turning circle is unaffected with this setup - its just great and you will never kill these CVs either.
  • Pulsar 4x100 hubs. These will fit straight inside your micra hub-carriers (stub axles) without worry. They are a direct replacement fit of the micra hubs. These hubs ernable the larger custom shafts from the pulsar gearbox to fit. The spline is larger than the micra one which is also a strength advantage.

With this entire package, you can bolt up the gearbox, driveshafts (brand new with fresh rubber boots), hubs and away you go. Its everything you need to bolt the car back together and drive off.

It took a lot of effort and hassle to get this setup made up for my car and it was very expensive. Now you can have it all in one easy convenient pre-assembled package without any of the hassles and running around! Its proven that it works perfectly.

The custom shafts are a work of art and are worth an absolute fortune. The splines and everything is machined to total perfection, and they cost approx $2200 for the pair including the CV joints and all the machining work. The gearbox is worth approx $400. The hubs are worth approx $100. So all up this package is approx $2700 worth of gear.

Open to offers.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hehe. Look, I don't expect to get near the full amount that I invested back by selling to someone. But I won't give them away at the same time.

All the running around, measuring and stuffing about has been done with these, they are totally bolt on and ready to roll. I reckon that stress relief is worth a bit in itself :)

So if you have a figure in mind, email me and we can discuss mate.

Deleted User

» CMF Member
so if this pack is so good y r u sellin?

just wondering and be easy i dont come on much

cisco

» CMF Member
Allright which one of you hardcores is going to make an offer on this gear.

Closest offer I get to $1800 will do it. That includes everything (gearbox, hubs, speedo sensor, shafts, brand new SSS pulsar CV joints and boots). The shafts cost $2200 alone!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I said don't!!! Can't you read!!! It must just be the old age bahahaha

Soon you will be like Dave (God forbid)

I'd love to mate, but .... no Micra to put it into soon *cough*

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
yeah *cough* *cough* add a few more loud coughs in there mate.

Listen mate, Dave and I have had enough of this old age caper. We know where you live and the old timers gang are heading over your way one dark night coming soon. You young blokes thesedays just don't have any torque. Dave and I could lift you and your micra up with one hand.

PS - Buy the drivetrain, its the ultimate powertrain. You'll never snap another thing on your entire drivetrain. Its all about getting the solid foundations such as this in place before you run the big power.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yep that would be a great plan.

Not many packages like this coming around very often.

All the hard work and stuffing about all done for you and the lot comes as a bolt on kit and away you go.

All for the price of less than the custom made shafts on their own.

cisco

» CMF Member
Ok Tony, have a think about it and see what you think.

The lowest rock bottom going price now is $1650. This includes EVERYTHING. Waiting to hear back from a couple of other people and first in best dressed. If it does not go for $1650, I will hang onto it and who knows may throw it into a shell with a crazy turbo engine dedicated unbustable drag car one day :)

Back