Fog/spotlights

Been looking for a set of spots/fogs for a while, have you seen the prices of these things, bonkers, anywhere from £60+ for one. Headlights you can get for £25, don't make sense to me !!!
Had a good mooch around ebay, not much help, lots of spots/fogs, but don't look right, can't be sure they'll fit.
I think my girl would look smart with 4 lights, not those rally things .. ughh. the ones that fit in the bumper, so, any ideas guys and gals - thanks.

I have some diddy Ring drive pattern lamps ready to go on. They're 70mm diameter, never going to be as good as a pair of rally-spec drive lamps but hopefully give a bit more reach than the headlights alone. I was a bit put off by the fact they are called 'cruise lights' but they seemed OK when I wired them up to a battery to test. Cheap too...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-Automotive-BRL0382-Compact-Cruise-Lite/dp/B003HKPD1Q

*Edit* I will have to take a tiny bit out the lower bumper strakes to fit them, not sure how they would fit on a later car like yours.

Back