Fog lights

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
I got a 1999 gx and it has no fog lights. Would the connections be there already to hook up 2 fog lights. Where would be the best place to get 2 fog lights and holders and do i need anything else like buttons for inside the car etc........ i dont want to buy off ebay as i got caught on it before

connectors/ wiring is all there :)...just plug and play. mine orginally came from the scrapyard...one needed a plastic cover witch iirc was brought from nissan. prices second hand are roughly £70, and nissan chagre nearly double that!

so iam saying scrapyard lol..you will have to be very lucky to find some from there, as chances are they will have gone.

oh and you need the left stalk on the facelift...thats plug and play aswell :)

so even though my micra is the peasents version there will still be a plug? any idea where under the bonnet it is?

its usally drivers side, between the bumper and cross panel i think, not 100% on that. Ill take a pic tomorrow if i remember and post it up

i would of thought so , cause if you think about it , it would cost nissan more money to design another loom without the plug, i'm not sure about pre facelift but there driving lights not foglights

on facelift k11's, only models with aircon have both connectors iirc. all other models only have the driver's side connector (under/behind headlight). with the genuine kits, you get another harness which doubles up the connectors and routes one to the other side. although i didn't have this, so just cut another connector off a car at scrappys and soldered it into other side with a couple of lengths of wire.
also included in the kit is a relay which just pushes into the fuse box behind the dash and a replacement indicator stalk with front fog light switch.

yes the wiring for the fogs is on all facelift k11's...not sure about prefacelifts.

prefacelifts didn't get front fog lights, they are driving lights, that come on with main beam and no seperate switch for them.

although nissan did do a fog light kit for prefacelifts (with lower spec bumpers) not sure if anything would have been there for them.

Back