fog lights

Fitting easy....No!!!
You'll need the lights, relay and indicator stalk from a K11
Not that easy to fit - if you wan't it done properly anyway

about as rare as rhinoccapigs...

had to buy mine from nissan, £140 for the kit.

you basically need:

the two fog lights
indicator stalk with front fog light control on it
blue fog light relay

the wiring was already there on mine, but i wouldnt like to say its on EVERY one as standard.

Fitting easy....No!!!
You'll need the lights, relay and indicator stalk from a K11
Not that easy to fit - if you wan't it done properly anyway

danm beat me to it... have to say i thought fitting was a peice of pee...

Fitting is a piece of cake mate! Everything you need comes in the Kit. The lights are held in with a few bolts. The supplied cable has the correct connectors in, and you just plug it into the existing wiring socket behind the drivers side Headlight. Put in the supplied relay and change the indicator stalk

It cant get any easier!

All facelifts should have the wiring in place already, this is also the case on the Phase 2 Almeras (I'm trying to get fogs for that too)

I'm not sure about the pre facelift K11s as there is no placeholder for the lights unless you actually have a Super S or SR.

Yep, i managed mine no probs :)

Just keep your eyes peeled on e-bay. Every now and again they pop up. Have a look at least once a week or something! Or check you local nissan dealer if your desperate lol!

I wired mine to my full beam, i love it at night when someone keeps theres on....because i jus flick mine on all fours and see them squint Lol :laugh: (im not nasty honest lol)

I wired mine to my full beam, i love it at night when someone keeps theres on....because i jus flick mine on all fours and see them squint Lol :laugh: (im not nasty honest lol)

is they a way of wiring it into the full beam and also the fog light switch?

so it comes on when the fog light switch is on but also when u use the full beam (regardless of switch posistion) ?

is they a way of wiring it into the full beam and also the fog light switch?

so it comes on when the fog light switch is on but also when u use the full beam (regardless of switch posistion) ?
Yeah, i'd imagine you just run an extra wire from the full beam circuit to the fog lights :)

its just if you do it wrong the full beam will come on with just the fog light switch etc.... when i do wiring with cars weird stuff happens lol

just run 2 live feeds from the relay in parrallel, one through the fog light switch and one through the stalk.

and then connect them together after the switches. This way only one switch needs to be closed for them to work.

Would it be illegal to flash your fogs though, as you can get done for using them when not needed?!! And wouldn't it fail the MOT!!!

Would it be illegal to flash your fogs though, as you can get done for using them when not needed?!!

If your using your fogs as driving lamps with full beam on, then it wouldnt be a problem. Your not meant to blind people with full beam anyway so would still have to switch them off when facing oncoming traffic.

Im not sure of the MOT situation. I'd assume as long as the fogs worked as fog lights when required, then it would be ok.

well im not sure really but mine didnt fail its mot :) i do want to have them on a separate switch tho because around where i live you can drive around with fog lights on and the police dont care lol.

Back