fog/driving lights

Hi my 1999 t reg 998cc micra has two short grills and one long one in the middle of the front bumper can i remove the short ones and replace them with fog/driving lights like the ones on a s/sr model ? also will the wiring be there on my car.
One other thing will the lighting switch off a s/sr model fit my car as i think it has a position on it to turn on front driving/fog lights ? has anyone on this site done this conversion to there car if so what advice can you give me ?.

Manny

Ex. Club Member
Hi my 1999 t reg 998cc micra has two short grills and one long one in the middle of the front bumper can i remove the short ones and replace them with fog/driving lights like the ones on a s/sr model ? also will the wiring be there on my car.
One other thing will the lighting switch off a s/sr model fit my car as i think it has a position on it to turn on front driving/fog lights ? has anyone on this site done this conversion to there car if so what advice can you give me ?.

hoodedreeper has done this. its lights from si model. put a picture up of your bumper to confirm.

DSC00119..jpg

I recently fitted some fog lights to my 2001 k11 and I did notice that all the wiring was there (plug and play I think, in fact) and checked it against my Haynes manual. However, I gave up looking for OEM fog/driving lights at a good price, to put in the side grilles, so I opted to just go crazy... 3 days later:
26569_370845332363_512537363_3584199_3617029_n.jpg