Flashy Paint Job

M

mr.grassie

Hay Guy, Im looking to respray one of my bikes (Honda VF500f2) and I fancy doing something a bit cooler than a solid colour.

Im thinking yellow with an orange flip or electric blue with purple flip or electric blue with purple pearlecent or black with a red pearl or.....

aaaagghhhhh!! choice is endless.

anyway suggestions of what would look nice on a bike, and also some feedback on the flip paint kits you can get on ebay if anyone knows.

cheers folks.

peace.

minus the flag motto as its so outdate, speak to Kev though he has contacts at Barwell and have heard good things about them

Ben said:
minus the flag motto as its so outdate
lol whatever :p

Well Barwell will be a bit of journey for you to travel down for.

Bikes react well to flip paint due to the nature of the curves and the way the light hits the paint. Any flip paint will look good on a bike. Maybe look at Kandy paints for it too.

I would advice getting it done proffesionally and shouldn't cost too much to spray bike parts as they can be removed and much less a job then spraying a full car.

thanks
Kev

Kev said:
lol whatever :p

Well Barwell will be a bit of journey for you to travel down for.

Bikes react well to flip paint due to the nature of the curves and the way the light hits the paint. Any flip paint will look good on a bike. Maybe look at Kandy paints for it too.

I would advice getting it done proffesionally and shouldn't cost too much to spray bike parts as they can be removed and much less a job then spraying a full car.

thanks
Kev

whatever! lol - such a birds word :p

Back