Fitting of Rear Sway Bar??

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I'm trying to fit the rear sway bar on my ride today... only to realise that there isn't any mounting to hold the drop links!!!

Mine is a 1996 3dr Super S (UKDM specs). Would like to know if any of the K11s does not come with the mountings?

How do I go about fitting it? Should I get a welder to weld a bracket for me? Anyone encountered similar issues before and how did you solve it??

Please advise....

CMF_solarice

» CMF Member
Some micras didnt have the sway bars fitted (optional extra). But as far as i know all UK Super S had them fitted as standard...i could be wrong though. So best to assume they were always an optional extra.

Only way to fit it would be to have a bracket made up and welded on or find the brackets on another micra and transplant them.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
solarice WROTE:

"Some micras didnt have the sway bars fitted (optional extra). But as far as i know all UK Super S had them fitted as standard...i could be wrong though. So best to assume they were always an optional extra.<BR><BR>Only way to fit it would be to have a bracket made up and welded on or find the brackets on another micra and transplant them.

Thanks mate!! :)

I have been having trouble finding threads on how to fix the rear whiteline sway bar up on the k11. None in this forum, none at whiteline website and elsewhere...

Anyone has ever done a step by step guide on fitting the anti-roll bars?

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
pics of droplinks and mounting

Attachments

• 66113.jpg
    66113.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 24

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
baguete WROTE:

"All 1.3 Micra's should have rear sway bar from stock. Only the pre-facelift 1.0 didnt came with them, facelift 1.0 has them. Is you Micra a "real" 1.3, or "transplanted" one?

Haha mine is a pre-facelift 1.0. Done a transplant to the 1.3...

Back