Fitting front foglights (00>)

Dave_Ally

Ex. Club Member
Hi, does anyone know if fitting front fogs to a second facelift is a bumper off job or not? I know the lights screw in but not sure if the whole bumper needs to come off to get at it. Cheers (Y)

Agreed ! I've retro fitted them to a 98 K11 and four bolts held in the blanking plate, but only two needed for the fog lights.

I seem to have mislaid the wiring on the passenger side though ?

Hmm these were held on with one bolt and clips on the donor bumper but couldn't see how to get at the bolt underneath mine. I'll jack it up and have a proper look tomorrow.

They're these ones by the way:

nissan-micra-2000-p0007893-e2.jpg

There is like a wee plastic flap that has two plastic clips that pop out to give you access. The blacking plate is then held on with a clip on the top and on the bottom if you squeeze these together it allows the blanking paint to be pushed out forward. Fitting the fogs I ain't got a clue lol as haven't done them but on my micra the plugs for them were tied up behind the headlights. Also the wring to plug in a new stalk to the steering wheel was all there.
hope this helps a bit

Hmm these were held on with one bolt and clips on the donor bumper but couldn't see how to get at the bolt underneath mine. I'll jack it up and have a proper look tomorrow.

They're these ones by the way:

nissan-micra-2000-p0007893-e2.jpg

im still trying to find a pair of these foglights to fit mine but not paying £50 odd plus for them, seen load of girannys with the fogs installed so might one quiet night jack her up and swap my blanks for her fogs :p unless any1 knows where i can get a pair from, i have the stalk just need the fogs :(

Back